Chapter 3:

I updated! Yay okay enjoy <3            NOT EDITED

            I grabbed my guitar and waited in line for my audition. Jenny and Kevin was in front of me also waiting for their turn. Then someone came behind me, I turned around and couldn't believe my eyes.

            "Dee?" I stared at him and he also had a guitar on his hands, electric though. I had acoustic.

            "Yes?"

            "Your auditioning?" I asked while talking a step forward.

            "Well yeah." He pointed at his guitar making a duh face. I rolled my e yes and turned around.

Jenny and Kevin had already went in which means I was next. Oh lord.

            "Miss. Diamond, you're up next." The teacher running the talent show said.

            "yeah, yeah I know." Kevin and Jenny came out and I could see the spark in Jenny's eyes. She was smiling at Kevin and so was he. They waved at me and I went in.

            "What would you be performing today?" One of the judges said.

            "Singing Just One Yesterday with the guitar."They nodded and I started to strum my guitar.

            If heaven's grief brings hell's rain,
            Then I'd trade all my tomorrows for just one yesterday.
            For just one yesterday
            I want to teach you a lesson, in the worst kind of way.
            Still, I'd trade all my tomorrows for just one yesterday    

            For just one yesterday.

            I finished my little performance and earned myself a standing ovation from the judges. I smiled and a walked out.

            "You're up." I told Andrew. He nodded and walked in. I leaned closer to the window and saw Dee settling down on the stool. He plugged in his guitar and started playing.

            He gotten a standing ovation too! Wow. He saw me and I quickly moved to the wall, my heart was pumping like crazy. I quickly walked out and ran to the washroom. Bad idea. The bitches I scooted out yesterday were there.

            "Well look who's here girls." One of them said. Pretty sure that was Melissa, I saw Jessica giving me the death glare.

            "What the fuck are you staring at." I smirked.

            "Not everything revolves around you bitch." Celine scolded.

            "Not everything revoles around you too bitch." I mimicked her as they all left the washroom but Jessica.