SELF MADE

READ SELF MADE!! WHERE MY CAPTURED FANS @?!

THE BOOK GOT 30 VOTES AND OVER 1000+ READS ;/ MANE..

(A/N):

This is an URBAN book and the main character is Trent East who stars in my book "Captured", along with Rickets and Buzz. So IF you are confused go check out that book.

                                                                                 Self     Made 

Who said Niggas dont need love too?

-Trent East.

*************************************************************************************************************

 ( 2'oclock pm - LAX AIRPORT)

Trent, Rickets and Buzz all dapped each other as they walked out the LAX Airport exit.

"Yo man we gotta' link up one these days." Rickets urged as he dapped Buzz.

"Forsure yo', you know i gotchu' man" Buzz smiled as he exposed his gold grill which sat at the bottom of his teeth.

"Iight one!" Trent, Buzz and Rickets all said in unison as they turned around and went into their separate directions.

*********************************************************************************************************

Music bumped as it hit the walls throughout Ricket's crib.

"Lil' nigga we dont rock the same clothes, fuck the same hoes cause theres levels to the shit!" Meek Mills rapped as the song played.

The house was full of nigga's, concubines, ladies and the smell of weed was hitting everyone and their mama's nostrils.

Buzz bumped his head up nd down as he took a hit out the freshly rolled spliff he had just finished.

He pulled the joint away from his lips before parting his lips, releasing the smoke. "This some good ass shit , yo'!"  Buzz babbled  as he looked down at the blunt.

"Hey daddy." A Karrechue Tran look alike greeted as she wrapped her arms around Buzz's shoulders.

"What's your name baby girl?" Buzz questioned right before taking another hit from his joint.

"Ferrari" The girl purred as she she chewed on her five cent gum.

Buzz laughed as he made his way over closer towards her and put his lips real close to her ears.