NEWT (TMR) [closed]

STATUS~
Closed
(taken by: @FlawlessFandoms)

TITLE~
Trapped (changeable)

FANDOM~
The Maze Runner

LOVE INTEREST~
Newt

DESCRIPTION~Max was never sent into the Maze

DESCRIPTION~
Max was never sent into the Maze. She never had to face the hardships that those unfortunate girls and boys had to face. Instead, she would sit behind a computer screen for hours at a time, watching the boys within the Maze through the eyes of the beetle blades that scattered the Maze.

Though she watched all of them, she always focused on one specific boy named Newt, who had a limp in his step.

Max wasn't in the Maze, but she was trapped in her own labyrinth- a facility called WICKED, and she wanted to escape.

FACE CLAIM~
Sky Ferreira (changeable)

CHARACTER NAME~Max (after Max Planck)

CHARACTER NAME~
Max (after Max Planck)

MY COMMENTS~
I've had this storyline in my mind for a while, but I never actually wrote it because I stopped writing TMR stories for a bit.

What I had in mind for this story is that Max would work for WICKED, like how Thomas and Teresa did, and she would watch the boys in the Maze through a screen. She felt trapped in WICKED, because she knew how evil they were, but she was too scared to run away.

She and Thomas were close friends, so when he was sent into the Maze, she was extremely angry. She ran to the Box that would send supplies up to the Glade and entered the Maze- with her memories and everything. 

She and Newt meet and it all starts there :P

Of course, you don't have to follow that exact story line. That's just what I had in mind- but you do whatever you want to do :D