Part-1

It's my 2nd time writing in wattpad. Nd it's also my 2nd time that I am writing some story nd will publish it. so plz forgive if I do any mistake.
Enough of my talk😂 now I am writing the story...😊

A woman is giving speech on the stage.Many people come here just to see her once. listen to her story behind the success and appreciate her. Yeah she is our chakor. The best business woman in India. She struggled a lot in her life but didn't stop. Now she is an inspiration for all age people. Nothing is impossible. There is no accurate time in life to be successful. U can be successful at any age by hard work and strong determination said chakor. Many people say I don't have money to start business to do anything but do u know in the past I didn't have money to eat food, now u guys can see I am getting award for best business woman in 2017. So start now with what u have and try ur best to be establish by ur own.Then the camera light focus in the audience row where we can see 3 kids are talking to each other "Mom always give the same lecture , I want to go home. I am tired of hearing this shits." The girl was saying to her brothers. Don't say like that mom suffered a lot for us. And why u always say like that about her and supports the freaking man...Suraj..Mr.sun with darkness...

Hello Guys can u guess what will happen next??? if u can then tell me in the comment and if u find any grammatical mistake plz forgive me and tell me ..do u like this story or not ... I am waiting for ur comment guys...