1

(lovelyduck2342)
                  {Hinata POV}
    “The written world began three thousand years ago. During that time, us humans evolved and became more intelligent. No longer were we savage tribes, aimlessly wandering the planet. We were a sophisticated community of people living in towns, villages, and even kingdoms. We were becoming one of the greatest societies to walk the planet. However, you can't have good without evil, and there was plenty of evil to balance out the scale. Our world is divided into three classes, Alpha, Beta, and Omega. Over the years the classes became more divided and harsh to each other. It got to the point where Alphas took hold of the entire world, and Betas and Omegas were forced to live under their harsh rule. The Alpha’s cruel rain came to an end, however, with the fifty-year war. The war started when Omegas and Betas grew tired of the Alpha’s rule, so they revolted and started a war that spread to the far ends of the earth. The war finally came to an end after fifty years of fighting from both sides. When it was clear the war was ending, the Alphas devised a plan to attack the entire Omega army and leave a reminder on who was in charge.The Alphas struck down upon the entire Omega army, decimating it. They also introduced a special chemical into the Omegas water supply so there would be a reminder of who was really in charge, even after the war ended and things changed. After that harsh attack, the Alphas realized how terrible they were treating the other races and put an end to the war. Fifty years after the end of the war and we are still recovering. The Omega population has been diminished, especially the male Omega population, with one out of every hundred Omegas being born a year ending up a male. The war was truly a devastating one, but humans change and evolve, just like they always have.”

   “Thank you Hinata, that was an amazing essay. Very creative. I'm quite surprised that you know so much about the war, especially since you just transferred here two weeks ago.” The teacher said, smiling at me.

“I've been educated on the war for a very long time. It personally affected my family and my grandpa is a veteran of the war, so he made each and every member of my family learn about its dark history.” I trailed off into a conversation about the war, making sure to engulf my teacher in every word I was saying. I was too focused on the intellectual conversation to notice the dirty looks and comments originating from my classmates.

    After our conversation finished, the remains students presented their essays. I couldn't help but notice that in all the other student's essays, besides the Alphas, there was a missing element. A hidden truth covered by lies. It was small, like the changing of a few words to better fit the reaction of the class. I brushed off this small detail that I had uncovered and went about my business.

   After class had ended, the teacher asked to speak to me. I thought she might have wanted to continue our conversation because we did have to cut it short. A small sparkle in my eyes grew as I made my way over to the teacher's desk.The stars in my eyes grew wider as I thought I was going to get more praise from the teacher.

   “Hinata dear. I am quite impressed with your knowledge on the war, but the conversation we had earlier may not have been the best thing, especially in front of all your other classmates. I wanted to personally apologize for not taking responsibility as an adult.”

   “Well there is no need for you to apologize but I accept it. Now if you'll excuse me, it's my mother's birthday and I don't want to be late going home.” I said picking up my bag, which I had left on my desk. I proceeded to walk out of the door but was caught by a trail of words coming from the teacher.

   “Before you go I wanted to address something else.”

   “O-ok? What it is?” I said furrowing my eyebrows together, indicating my confusion. I did this often, expressing my emotion through facial and body movement. It's probably the reason that people could read e so easily.