Khal Drogo - North Star

For a long time you had thought that Drogo wasn't the romantic type. Before the two of you had gotten married he had barely said three full sentences to you and you had been preparing yourself for a lonely marriage that was nothing but some political promise you didn't even want to understand.

"(Y/N)?" One evening, when the sun was already down, the Khal walked into your tent and you looked up from the book you were reading. "Come outside. The view is great."

You raised your eyebrows, but you put your book aside and pushed yourself up. A shiver rolled down your spine and much to your surprise Drogo wrapped an arm around your shoulders.

"I will keep you warm." He spoke with a low voice and you looked up at him with your eyes wide open. "I promised to take care of you. I will take care of you." He curled his lips up into a smile and you smiled back at him while he guided you outside.

You had to admit that the view was indeed great. In the dark you could see at least a million stars, some of them even brighter than others.

"That's the North Star." Drogo pointed at the clearest star of them all and you nodded at him. "I have also named a star after you." He pointed at another bright star and then he pressed the palms of his hands to your cheeks. "I think it's almost as pretty as the North Star."

You couldn't help feeling warm and you felt your cheeks tingling when Drogo leaned towards you to press his lips on yours. "Can I name a star after you too?" You swallowed after you interrupted the kiss and the Khal nodded. "Can I rename the North Star?"

He kissed you once more. "You can do everything you want."