Just Gold

Velvet's POV: I hold my tambourine and watch for Fredbear's signal. He nods just enough for Spring, (Y/N), Vixen and I to see, so I activate the speaker centered on my chest and the music begins playing. (cue the music. Spring Bonnie is in normal text, Velvet's in italics, Fredbear's in bold, and (Y/N) is underlined. Velvet and Spring Bonnie duets have the duet lyrics in both normal text and italics, Fredbear and (Y/N) duets are in underlined bold, Velvet and (Y/N) duets are in underlined italics, Spring Bonnie and Fredbear duets have the duet lyrics in both normal text and bold. The quartet parts have both normal text and underlined bold italics). We start singing, "time for the main attraction, the story must be told! Time for a chain reaction, it never gets old! Some bots get satisfaction breaking the mold, some bots are just distractions, some bots are just gold! (time for the main attraction, the story must be told! Time for a chain reaction, it never gets old! Some bots get satisfaction breaking the mold, some bots are just distractions, some bots are just gold!) I'm not the bad guy! I'm just a bit surprising! It's not worth losing sleep, it's not worth analyzing (it's not worth analyzing)! There was a time not so long ago at all, I was just like you, can you hear my call? (can you hear my call?) Now I'm popping over here, over there, I'll be checking in, but you'll never be aware! (Now I'm popping over here, over there, I'll be checking in, but you'll never be aware!) In the beginning I kept a keen eye on the state of affairs with the new guy!(with the new guy!) Now I've got a new gig (Now I've got a new gig), let me know if ya dig, ain't going home so I better go big! Just gotta glance at cam 2B then you get a little surprise, it's me! You may say that I'm breaking your mind, in my opinion you're much too kind! (You may say that I'm breaking your mind, in my opinion you're much too kind!) Time for the main attraction, the story must be told! Time for a chain reaction, it never gets old! Some bots get satisfaction breaking the mold, some bots are just distractions, some bots are just gold! (Time for the main attraction, the story must be told! Time for a chain reaction, it never gets old! Some bots get satisfaction breaking the mold, some bots are just distractions, some bots are just gold!) You did a good job watching those little screens! It warms my servos and circuits to hear some fresh screams! But don't get me wrong, you were very brave when faced with friendly singing animals you never caved! I'm finished training, done explaining, no more facts are left remaining! (no more facts are left remaining!) Now you know the gist of it, you're a perfect fit! I don't wanna hear no more complaining! (I don't wanna hear no more complaining!) I'm passing down this golden opportunity, eternal scrapyard immunity! (eternal scrapyard immunity!) Take it with pride and enjoy the ride, you'll forever be a part of this community! You may say that it's all in your mind, but in the end, I think that you will find! (Take it with pride and enjoy the ride, you'll forever be a part of this community! You may say that it's all in your mind, but in the end, I think that you will find!) You are the main attraction (You are the main attraction), your story must be told! You are a chain reaction that never gets old! (You are a chain reaction that never gets old!) Some bots get satisfaction breaking the mold, some bots are just distractions, some bots are just gold! (Some bots get satisfaction breaking the mold, some bots are just distractions, some bots are just gold!) You are the main attraction, your story must be told! You are a chain reaction that never gets old! Some bots get satisfaction breaking the mold, some bots are just distractions, some bots are just gold! (You are the main attraction, your story must be told! You are a chain reaction that never gets old! Some bots get satisfaction breaking the mold, some bots are just distractions, some bots are just gold!)" The kids start screaming and cheering, making us all smile. I place my tambourine in its clasps on the side of my purple crisscross belt, adjust my soft pink bow tie, kneel down, causing my purple cloudy night sky dress to part more since it already parts in the front to reveal my blue cloudy night sky leggings plus my black cloudy night sky high heels, brush my synthetic bangs out of my face with my silvery white seam-jointed hand so I can see and tell stories to the kiddos. Once I'm done with my stories, I stand back up and dance for the kiddos, performing each move perfectly.
*when the manager goes to close up the restaurant*
Velvet's POV: the manager walks past the Show Stage but stops in his tracks and turns around to see (Y/N), Vixen and I standing beside Fredbear and Spring Bonnie. He mutters, "wellhowdidthosethreegetthere?" Rosalie comes in and asks us as she stops in front of the Show Stage, "so, how'd it go?" The manager pulls Roseline aside after Fredbear's reply and whisper-asks her, "Ms. Fitzgerald, do you know where those three additional animatronics came from and how they got on the Show Stage?" Roseline answers, "yes, sir. I built them. The hybrid is Star Velvet, specially designed to play the tambourine, sing with Fredbear as well as Spring Bonnie, as well as dance with and tell stories to the kids. The (animal) is (Y/N) (M/N) (L/N), specially designed to play the (instrument of choice), sing with Fredbear, Spring Bonnie and Star Velvet, and (dance with, tell stories to, act for, play with, etc.) the kids. Finally, the snowy white fox is Vixen, specially designed to play Pirate. I brought them in this morning an hour before opening time to help Fredbear and Spring Bonnie entertain the kids. I'm sure Velvet, (Y/N) and Vixen are going to help all their friends/bandmates out very well. Have you noticed Spring Bonnie's ears drooping recently before I brought Velvet, (Y/N) and Vixen in to help? I noticed. By the looks of things, Velvet, (Y/N) and Vixen were successful in helping Fredbear and Spring Bonnie entertain the children today. How about you get the guard to look at the security footage that has audio to figure out what they did to entertain the kids today?" He says, "okay, let me get this straight. You noticed business was failing and built Star Velvet, (Y/N) (M/N) (L/N) and Vixen then brought them here in hopes of bringing back business? Whatever (Y/N), Vixen and Velvet did with Fredbear and Spring Bonnie today, it sure brought back some business. I just hope (Y/N), Vixen and Velvet can get business booming again. Thank you for building and bringing in (Y/N), Vixen and Velvet, Ms. Fitzgerald. With the rate that business is coming back at, I might just give you a raise." Roseline replies, "yes sir, and you're welcome, sir."