Prologue

"We have to select the right people to conduct this experiment. This cannot fail." a tall man with grey hair and fading blue eyes said, "I volunteer." A recently widowed queen said as she and the rest of the representatives of the countries sat around a table. "But your highness you are a queen, a ruler, it wouldn't be advised." the same man says "I lost my husband to the climate, I want to help." the queen insisted, the nurses nodded and helped the heavily pregnant queen to the labs where a also pregnant woman was already sitting there.

"Did you volunteer?" the queen asked, "Actually my father is conducting this experiment and has asked me to oversee it, I became so intrigued that I wanted to experiment." the woman said with a smile making the queen relax.

"Please lay down your highness. We are about to begin." a nurse says, the queen nods and lays back on the medical bed, the nurses grab vials and attach them to syringes, using cotton to clean the skin that they are going to stick the needle, quickly doing so causing the two women to gasp slightly.

Once the substance is injected to the women's bloodstream the nurses wait, writing down everything, for weeks everything was calm, nothing strange happened until the day that the babies were born, the queen had a baby boy while the nurse had a baby girl, that's when everything went down hills, the two women went into critical state and the babies had to be taken out of the room, the nurses were walking down the hall holding the babies when they heard screams coming from the delivery room, turning around to see was happening they instantly regret it.

The doctors and nurses along with the experiments were very much like how zombies look in movies, screaming they dashed down the stairs and towards the waiting area where the general was waiting, scream filled the hospital as the infected people were biting others infecting them too, but no one had time to react, the 20 seconds that took the infected people to transforming weren't enough to evacuate the entire hospital.

"Come with me and bring the babies. We are going to the Island." The general told the two nurses, who hurried inside the car, "Excuse me general but what is the Island?" one of the nurses asks. "The Island is a safe place, we thought that this might happen so while they were planning this we started talking about building an Island away from civilization fully equipped, many people are already living there." the general says while he speeds to the locations alerting all the countries on its way.

Once there, there were 100 non infected people as the rest were already infected, closing the gates behind the last non infected person, the life on the Island starts.