Chapter 9; The Forgotten Secret Part 2

Carbunculus broke in. "Yes, we are!" She said sweetly then she whispered in my ear. "This is sad." But not quiet enough because Rex turned and glared at us.

"I heard that!" He growled then he turned back his focus on the blue eyed Tigress.

"How do I say this?" The Tigress thought for a moment. "Your father's a Dragon." She said.

Everyone stared at her.

Marsh, the Burmese Python, was wrapped around Crescent's neck. The yellow eyed Python spoke up. "Navy? Navy's the Dragon!" He laughed quite rudely towards the Tigress.

The Tigress didn't seem hurt by Marsh input.

"No one knew because Navy had asked the council of the Dragons to not to tell anyone outside the Shifter blood." The Tigress smiled"

"Shifter blood?" Rex asked.

I like to observe then asked. Rex on the other hand likes to ask before or at the same time he observes.

"You know like Dragon, Pegasus all comes from a Shifterby of who can shift into any animal." The Tigress finished. "I'm Aurora by the way." Once again She smiled.

Rex just stared at her with wonder. Then it clicked, Aurora is the Tigress from my dream but where's the little Native, but before I could say anything. Crescent broke the silence.

"That makes Rex a griffin!"

Everyone looked at Crescent like he was crazy with the deadly sickness.

The blue-gold eye wolf continued. "Okay, only a few non-Shifters knows this, a Griffin is born in a Royal blood with one parent being a Shifter, Dragon or Pegasus. A Pegasus would be a female while males take form of a Dragon, Shifters can be either gender." Crescent explained but still left my head spinning. "It also means Rex can never be rex." He said with a sad tone.

Rex stared at the ground then he stared at me and move his head to the side. He was thinking but I didn't know what.

Rex turned to Aurora. "Your a Shifter, i'm guessing?"

"And you've been training without knowing." Aurora answered.

She seen the confusion that is still written all over my brother's face. "You can translate but you can't shift can you?"

"Yes and I have never shift." Rex answered Aurora, looking embarrassed.

I was getting tired of this long flirting back and forth even if my brother has no idea that he's flirting.

"A ShapeShifter can take us to Pardus!" Crystallo jumped to Aurora, eyes widen.

"I can?" Aurora asked now looking puzzled.

Aurora seemed surprised about the Legend, of a Gateway is made by a ShapeShifter.

The alba, ble-gold eye Crescent started to laugh.

"You mean a ShapeShifter that is bonded to the Royal." Aurora said.

The wolf's laughter was starting to get on my nerves.

"What is it, Crescent!" I snapped, getting very annoyed by the Prince.

Okay, Crescent's father is the Pack leader meaning him or his little brother will rule the pack. Crescent is Prince in his pack.

Crescent stop laughing for a moment. "Rex is bonded to a Royal!" Then full laughter brusted out of the wolf.

Males? I don't understand any species that are male.

"Aurora?" A small female voice sang.

Aurora grew nervous and watched the ground. Rex stared at her with anger.

Then a light brown, blue-green eyes, brown hair and about 15 years of age female hominum, came from the grass looking amaze.

"A hominum!" Velox and the rest of the younglings screamed with excitement.

The young female just stood and stared at us. She knelt down to our eye level and grabbed the gem that was around her neck then she whispered in her old Native tongue.

Rex and the others bared their teeth and lowered close to the ground preparing to pounce.

Aurora had shapeshift into a medium size, black and white feline with the matching gem. The males drop their threat as Aurora went to the female.

The female had made a gesture and finally she spoke. "I will do what I can do for my Island." She paused. "I raised Aurora when she was a kitten. Her father is a house cat named Tom. Her mother had died, 2 weeks after Aurora was born." She pet Aurora, smiled then turned back her focus to us. "I'm Cursor."

All eyes had widen as they marvel at the little female and the feline.

"Your a hybrid, a house cat and a Cheetah!" Marsh said. "But why did you appeared as a Tiger?"

"Are you Rex and are those your siblings?" Cursor asked, pointing at us.

"The Princes and Princesses of Roseis!" She bowed.

"Yes and what do you want?" Rex growled.

"I want to help." She pleaded. "I know the Leopard that holds the power of gems. I can help."

But the sounds of barks came from the nearby village, about 47 miles away, grabbed our attention. The female's face was in shock as she began running towards the village. I followed Cursor and Rex roared something and he ran after me.

"What's wrong?" I asked trying to match her speed.

Then she tripped on a stone and fell to the ground. She groan.

"My people might attack if I don't warn them!" Cursor yelled trying to get up.

The people were running toward us with sticks and yelling something, I didn't understand.

My head was spinning then I did something that Snow Leopards can do but never been heard, I roared as loud as I could. The People stop and yelled again but not in terror but in praise.

Cursor stared at me, my siblings and the others did as well.

"Regina," A voice called me but I did not know where it came from.

I watch Rex as he watches the aqua as did the others.

Then a unusual size Leopard stepped out of the aqua and spoke in a strange calm voice, her yellow eyes were only intensify because I have not spoken yet.

"You have the gift of Understanding. A true gift only comes when time is allowed."

"Leona?" I whispered to the Tiger size Leopard.

"Yes, my niece?" Leona answered.