Amanda

The wind was delicate but enough to make my hair sprawl. The scent of rotting leaves and flowers dying filled the air. I couldn't wait to meet the man who I lost everything for. The man that people thought I was crazy for talking to him. I never really imagined it would end up turning out like this. I always thought as a little girl by the time I was 26 I would be somewhere great. Somewhere where I wasn't scared and crazy. I kept looking around was he not coming? Did he decide not to show up? Was he real? "Landon?" I said with a tear streaming down my face. It wasn't real it was all just my imagination. Ugh I'm so stupid. I knew it wasn't real but there wasn't much I could do about it. I was in love with him. I am in love with him. I have already lost my job my husband my life I'm fucking psycho. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if I just left everybody by this point they probably all hate me. How could I even face them after this . I looked down at the rusty train tracks and I looked far out there was the train. What if he was real  what if he was just late what if I die and than he shows up I couldn't risk it. What would everybody even think? Oh poor pathetic me I died for my imaginary friend. They just don't get it. I thought I was crazy too at first. But what if I am just crazy what if none of this was real. I have nothing to live for anyways. The train kept getting closer god it was going fast. I kept thinking of how much it would hurt to be hit by the train. All my limbs falling apart. It made me laugh the thought of dying. I guess I really was psycho. I had about 10 seconds to chose life or death. I suddenly fell back I tried to stop it. It felt so slow. Like I wasn't actually falling. But before I could catch my balance death had found me at last.