Chapter 2 Right person and Right time

~ Samantha ~

Last night was the best night of my life. I can finally say that Austin is mine, only him. He promised me that no one will ever go between us and I am happy to hear that.

Our relationship is complicated. The fact that he is famous and im just me-- a girl that is a nobody and an outcast.

Can you even believe that a guy like him will ever fall for a girl like me? That is why im being judge by the world.

They say that I am a user. That I am using Austin for fame and money, but im not that kind of girl. I admit that I am not rich and I desperately need money to support me and my mom but I will never do any of the accusations that they are throwing at me. Austin means so much to me and I will never use him.

I am currently in my bed right now, thinking about all these things. They keep on bothering me but of course I dont let the hate get into me.

Grabbing my laptop, I went directly on twitter. I checked my feed and saw a lot of pictures from last night with me and Austin on it.

I guess paparazzi will always get in the way. I just hate the fact that they spread rumors which are not even true. They should respect our privacy at some point but they don't. 

Paparazzi are the number one reason why im getting hates and it sucks because all those rumors are just fake. I hope they stop and let me and Austin's relationship be.

While reading all my notifications and tweets in my feed-- which is compose of 95% hate and 5% love, well at least theres 5% thats defending me, I noticed that someone dm'ed me. A smile suddenly crept upon my face upon seeing Austin's name.

Hey Sammy, why arent you answering my calls and text?

That's the point, my old phone that I got 3 years ago is going crazy again. Last time it was working, and now its dead. I guess its time for me to buy a new one. Well, I don't have enough money to buy yet, but im earning. I usually babysit my neighbour's kid. I go there every Friday at 6pm and the whole afternoon of Saturday, starting at 1:00. Today is Saturday which reminds me of my job that will start in an hour.

Sorry, my phone is charging that's why I didn't notice your text and calls.

Of course I have to lie, if I tell him the truth he will surely buy me a new phone, which i dont like because rumors will spread again saying im using his own money. I know it's bad to start our relationship with a lie but I think it is for the best for now and its not like I am keeping a big secret from him.

After a minute he finally responded.

Oh is that so, well its nothing important I just want to know how you were doing. But I have to go, my manager is calling me because I still have to write songs. I'll talk to you later. I love you.

Okay, I still have to prepare for my babysitting though so bye and I love you too.

After shutting down my laptop, I went to my bathroom and took a quick shower and change to a simple skinny jeans, a red tank top, and my red toms. I went to the Smith's after applying a little bit of makeup which is composed of a mascara and a lip gloss.

My mom is at her job collecting her things because in a week the company that she is working at will close because the owner died and they have to sell the company.

Finally arriving at their doorstep I knocked and there stood Patricia the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Smith. She's at my age and a good friend of mine.

"Hello Sam, come in" I thanked her and she opened the door wider for me to come in. We went to their living room where Jacob her 3-year old brother, which im baby sitting, is on the floor playing some toy cars . He is not that naughty so it is not hard babysitting him.