~Chapter 7~

Annie~

He brought a blanket from my room and came back. He sat on the couch beside me and pulled the blanket on both of us.

We were sitting so close so the blanket can fit both of us, which made me feel the same feeling as when he was drying my hair, a weird fuzzy feeling in my stomach.

"Should we watch The Avengers or The fault in Our Stars?" I asked and he made a thinking pose.

"I prefer watching The fault in Our Stars today. I am in the mood for some sadness." He said and I smiled.

I brought some snacks and turned the movie on. I have my hot chocolate drink in my hand and Yugyeom decided to drink Coke even though it's freezing outside.

The movie started and we were so into it that we didn't even talk, just watching and eating snacks.

We were half through the movie and for some reason my eyes were getting heavier minute after the other.

"Are you sleepy?" Yugyeom asked as he tilted his head to the side to see my face. I looked at him and nodded a little yawning uncontrollably.

"We can continue the movie some other time. You look so drained out of energy." He said and I nodded leaning my head on his shoulder since I can't open my eyes anymore. And with that I fell asleep.

♡♡♡

Yugyeom~

As I was closing the tv screen, I felt Annie's head rest on my shoulder. I looked at her and couldn't stop the smile from appearing on my face.

She looked so cute yet so tired, I pity her for always trying to do her best but no one appreciates her work.

JB hyung told me that he saw her training on the dancing routine till late at night. That's why I decided to help her.

I put my arm around her shoulders and carried her bridal style, she's really light since she dieted starting the day she was accepted.

I entered her room and layed her on the bed and put the blankets over her. I say on the edge of the bed beside her and gazed at her for a while.

I let my hand wonder through her hair crassing it softly and then rested it on her cheek, my thumb feeling her soft skin.

To be completely and truly honest. I love this girl. I love her so much.

I never knew what was love and what does it feel like. I always wanted to feel love, but meeting Annie made me realise what is love.

"Annie, goodnight. I'll be going." I whispered in her ears and have her a light kids on her cheek hoping she didn't feel it.

"Yugyeom."

She called as I was about to stand up and leave. I turned around and she was still closing her eyes. She took my hand into hers and half it tightly.

"Can't you stay with me?" She asked and I was shocked and startled. My face started to burn as my mind started thinking about stuff that I better not mention.

"Sorry Annie. But I can't, if JYP knew about it he'll kill me and burry me alone and I don't want to die yet." I said as I sat again on the bed.

She opened her tired eyes and looked at me as if begging me to stay.

"Yugyeom, I am scared."

She said as her eyes started to glitter as if she is going to cry. What's wrong with her? Did something happen to her before that she can't stay alone? Why is she scared? I sighed.

"Okay. I'll stay." I said with defeat and she smiled tiredly at me. She sat upright and gave me a faint hug them returned back to her sleeping position again closing her eyes.

I sighed and got up from the bed taking of my coat and hanging it in her closet.

"Do you have an extra blanket?" I asked and she shook her head pouting.

"Then how am I supposed to sleep right now?" I asked and she shrugged and patted the empty spot beside her on bed. No freaking way.

"Annie, I know you're a forgiener and it's not that scandalous to sleep beside your guy friend, but Korea is different. People will misunderstand without asking for the truth." I said and she pouted.

"I don't care if they misunderstand. I trust you and I want you to stay with me and not to catch a cold." She said and I smirked, she trusts me.

"What if I am not that much trust worthy?" I asked still smirking. She looked startled by my statement but did nothing and just shrugged.

"I know you are and I trust you." She said and I couldn't help but smile.

I walked closer towards her bed and climbed on beside her under the blankets.I rested my head on the pillow on my side facing Annie as she was facing me too.

We were three inches apart and I could hear her breathing clearly. We stayed silent for a while when suddenly she called my name.

I looked at her and she was looking at me in the eyes. What's wrong with her today?

"Yes?"

"I said I trust you, right?" She asked and I nodded still holding the eye contact.

"What if it is that you must not trust me?" She said and I looked at her questioningly.

"What do you mean I must not tr-"

Before I finish my sentence and without warning, I felt her lips embracing mine.

♡♡♡

Hey guys~

Do how did you find the chapter?

There chapters to go. I can't believe I am already finishing the story. It's so short, isn't it?

Anyways, hope you liked the chapter.

Stay tuned for more.

Bye Bye 👋👋

SaraLuvU♡