Chapter Forty Four

"You wanna try it?" She smiles down at me. Energy sex, I've been talking about it for a few weeks now. Reese used to work giving energy sex to different people. It works with the energy in your body and often time you can receive orgasms from it. The release is letting go of all of your negative energy.

"Sure," I nod.

"Ok there's three possible ways for this to end," she explains. "Crying, laughing or an actual orgasm," she explains. "If you do end up crying," she nods. "It is completely normal, are you willing to be completely vulnerable for this?" I simply nod and let her start. "You ready?" She pecks my lips.

"I'm ready," I nod letting her begin.

"Close your eyes," she commands. I do as told. She moves her hands above my body. Giving me instructions on how to breath moving me so I sit and so I lay back down. I begin crying. She continues as she was doing before. More tears stream down my face and soon she stops. "How did it feel?" She wipes my eyes and sits on my lap. I continue crying and she brings my head against her shoulder.

"I-it," I try to slow my breathing again. "Was nice," I nod.

"I usually end up laughing," she smiles.  "But I thought your reaction was cute." She giggles kissing my neck.

"That was embarrassing," I pout. "I thought I was gonna laugh or something,"

"It was only me who saw it," she tangles her fingers in my hair. "And I though it was cute." She kisses my nose.

"I love you," I close the gap between us.

"I love you too," she mumbles against my lips.

"Don't be gross there are people coming over," Ian whines. She giggles against my lips as I fall back on the bed. I flip so I'm on top before grinding my hips against her. "At least close the door," he whines walking away. She giggles from underneath me.

"Who's coming over?" She furrows her eyebrows at me.

"I don't know," I lie. "Wanna find out?" I smirk and she giggles. I stand and hold my arms out and she jumps into them letting me carry her down the stairs as the doorbell rings.

"Ok Reese there are some very important people out there," he points at the door. "You need to be nice to them," he commands. She nods and kisses me gently. "Get down," he crosses his arms holding onto the doorknob. She sticks her tongue out and kisses me again before sliding off of me.

"Hi," they smile at him. Her head lays against my chest and I kiss her forehead. She turns to face the people and smiles at them.

"Hi I'm Reese," she extends her hand and they each look as if they'll cry. She gives me a strange look holding my hand tighter.

"You going to cut off my blood flow," I lift my hand to show her.

"Sorry," she blushes kissing me gently.

"I'm Shawn," I smile to the people. They nod as Ian leads them to the kitchen.

"Shawn go entertain I need to talk to her," Ian points. I roll my eyes and walk away going into the kitchen to try and talk to these people I've never met.

"So," I smile awkwardly.

"How do you fit into Reese's life?" The younger one crosses his arms.

"I'm her fiancé," I smile slightly.

"So you're getting married?" The older two gasp in shock. They only seemed to be about forty at most.