Chapter 1

Chapter 1
LISTEN TO ME!

Shane's POV

I drop the note and rush downstairs. Everybody stares at me. I need to get to lisa before something bad happens. My arm gets pulled back by someone, Anthony.

Anthony: dude, what's the rush?!

Shane: it's about lisa...basically, I was drunk, still am a little and...my New Years kiss was with Grace instead...

Anthony: Wait what?! Grace Helbig?!

Shane: yup...

Anthony: Go get her!!! I'll look after the party!

Shane: Thanks!

I run towards the door to now find lisa...

Lisa's POV

These emotions are toiling with me right now, I love Shane but HE CHEATED ON ME! I'm angry, but sad. Scared but annoyed. I let out a sigh of anger and I start to walk on the pavement with my hands in my pockets kicking stones around like a loser...what has Shane done, well and me...

Shane's POV

I run to the gate, I don't take my car because she can't of gone that far. I run along the pavement until I see lisa in the distance

Shane: LISA!!!

Lisa's POV

I hear my voice being called, it's Shane...I don't want to talk to him so I start to run, I hear footsteps behind, it's Shane running after me...

Shane: LISA, LISTEN TO ME!!!

I turn around and see Shane getting closer and closer, I don't bother to look before crossing the road I just ran across and then it all went black...

Shane's POV

No...no this isn't HAPPENING! I rush over to Lisa. I pull her to the side of the road and start to cry.

Shane: WHY DO I HAVE TO BE SO FUCKING STUPID!!!!

I cry and hold lisa in my arms and cradle her gently in my arms.

-----------------------------------------
A/N

Hello once again in the amazing new book! Thank you to @ilovereadingdontyou once again for the super duper book cover, amazing right! And also because she came up with that amazing first chapter plot!

Thank you so much for reading and tell ya friends and share the love guys cuz, you guys keep me going!!!!!

See ya in the next chapter!

Oh and CLIFFHANGER BITCHES!!!