tres

a/n: tys pov to spice it up! i hope you're liking this story btw, lemme know. the photo is how I imagine ryan to look /you're amazing

/Tyler/

To say I was terrified of a starting a new school was an understatement. People had already created cliques and groups that they didn't want me wedging my way into. I was very happy back home in Florida with my old group of friends and my grandparents and my school. But no, my father had to go and get a promotion in his job, because he's a dick like that, aiming to ruin my life once again. I do sound like a spoiled brat, but I've been shoved around all different schools all over the country and I just want to settle down and stay in one state, is that too much to ask really?

--

I had been allocated a room, room 315 to be exact, which I was sharing with someone who was not announced to me beforehand. I trailed the solid wooden stairs, to get 3 flights up. I was here an hour before a lot of the other students. The silence of the empty dorms was nice, I knew this would not be a normal thing for school, but for now it was perfect. I walked down the corridor, clutching the straps on my blue backpack tightly. Then before I knew it, the door 315 was in front of me.

I slid the plastic key card into the door and walked inside to a room that surprisingly had someone in it. Lay in a wooden bed frame situated at the left side of the room. Assuming he was asleep I slowly closed the door and walked quietly over to the right side of the room. I turned around to see the boy leaning against the wall, looking at me, well almost studying me.

"Oh I thought you were asleep" I squeaked out. Wow way to embarrass yourself ty. "I'm Tyler by the way" I said quickly turning around grabbing one of my boxes that had been pushed over to my side of the room.

"I'm Dallon" I heard a raspy voice say. "Nice to meet you" I said but not looking back at him. I began grabbing the clothes out of my boxes and began to put them in the drawers next to bed. "Are you organised?" He asked me. I shrugged "not really, I'm just putting everything away." He got up and walked over to my bed lying down on it, he was topless. He had a tattoo on his forearm that said 'die hard' and a love heart around his nipple??? I rolled my eyes at this and carried on unpacking. "You have tattoos?" I questioned, he nodded looking at his forearm and then down to his nipple.

He got up and walked over to his bag, grabbing a small white box out. "Want one?" He asked pulling out a cigarette from the packet and tossing it to me. I held the cigarette between my fingers and threw it back to him. "No thanks" I said grabbing my wash bag and putting it in the bathroom, next to a black ceramic pot that was open and filled with condoms. "Uh Dallon, why is there a pot of condoms in the bathroom?" I asked walking out and leaning on the bathroom door frame. He put his cigarette on the windowsill and walked over "a small stash, feel free to use one if needed" he said walking back to finish his cigarette. "Thanks" I mumbled to myself, a hot flush of pink flooding my cheeks. I slowly walk out of the bathroom and back to my bed, I looked over at Dallon who seemed to be finishing his cigarette.

"So, Tyler, you new?" he asked me. I nodded my head and looked away. "Why did you move?" he asked. I kicked off my ripped black converse and put my feet onto my bed, lying back on the bed. "My dad is a dickhead, pretty much" I replied. "Same here, but my dad pretty much owns this school, so that is why I'm here." Dallon said back. I nodded and looked around the round. "What's it like here then?" I asked Dallon. "Pretty terrible, because we pretty much live here, but there's some pretty hot chicks here, that's a bonus" I was about to say something when he said "some are quite good in bed, if you're into that" I did a quiet giggle to myself, hoping he wouldn't see.

--

In replacement of my black shoes I opted for some light blue converse, because black is boring. I looked at the clock on my phone and decided to head to class, which seemed to be English. I grabbed my backpack off my shoulders and folded my schedule and put it inside my blazer pocket. I grabbed my key card from the side and shoved it into my bag, I headed for the door with a deep sigh ugh a new school, you can do this ty come on.

I headed down the large wooden stairs and got to the classroom block of the school, my heart thudded and then I realised that I had no idea where I was headed and I had to be there in ten minutes and it may take me ten minutes to find out what part of the classroom block I'm in and then probably another ten minutes to actually reach my destination, which would create awkward stares from other students and that is really not what I want my first impression on the students to be.

As more people started to fill the corridors I began to panic and this resulted in me intently staring around the walls, praying that they would open and swallow me up. I moved out of the way for a large group of girls past and bumped into something, or someone. My eyes widened and I felt my cheeks get red. "oh god, I'm sorry about that." I said to the person I had bumped into. I heard a small chuckle and turned to who I had knocked into. A boy smaller than me stood there smiling, he had full pink cheeks and large glasses that sat on his face. He had short blonde hair that poked out of the front of the black fedora sat atop of his head.  "No it's okay honestly." he said smiling. "New?" he questioned me, "is it that obvious?" I asked in reply. "Nah, you're good." he replied. I let out a deep sigh in relief and said "I have no idea where I'm going, can you help?" I asked him. He nodded and I passed him my schedule. "Come this way" he said walking straight on but looking at me to make sure I was following him. "I'm Patrick by the way." he said smiling again. "Tyler" I said smiling back.

When we had reached my class, Patrick had waited with me and I noticed some posters up for a musical that the school was putting on and he saw me looking. "Interested in the musical?" he asked. "Seems cool" I said but also adding "what are you putting on?" to the end. "Grease, it seems pretty lame but there are some good singers and dancers here so it'll work." "Oh, cool" I replied. "You wanna join?" he said smiling. I shrugged "I'm not that confident with my singing to do it in front of a huge group of people yet, I don't think." "It will be fun, come on" he said. "Have you signed up?" I asked him. "I'm kind of directing it." he replied, and then it clicked. "Maybe another time" I replied and the he quickly looked at his watch. "Better be off, I'll see you in maths, we are both in there together." he said quickly speeding away, his burgundy backpack covered in multiple hand sewn on badges on it, swaying along with him.

--

After what seemed like a whole day sat next to the rugged red haired boy who called me sweetheart before I even knew his name, which is Josh by the way, the bell finally went and he had offered to take me to my maths class. Let us not forget that he had also called me a pretty boy as well. When we were about to part he had called me sweet heart again and I replied to him by saying "is that gonna be my new nickname?" he was about to reply when a boy not much taller then me walked straight into the back of Josh and he instantly began apologising. But Josh began to shout which made me uncomfortable as he had been so nice to me. I quickly said bye and followed the apologetic boy who had ran into Josh.

I glanced around the room to see him sit down in front of Patrick who was looking towards me, aiming to get me to sit with him, which I agreed to. Ryan turned around when I sat down next to Patrick and did a short smile at me, then turned around to the book nestled in his lap. "What poem you reading today Ryro? Patrick asked Ryan. "The Raven, a poem by Edgar Allan Poe" he replied still looking at his book. Patrick looked to me and mouthed the words "watch this". "Is it good?" Patrick asked a smile grew on his face. "Good? Its incredible of course, the raven symbolises mournful, never-ending remembrance. You should start reading poetry Trick it'll change things that you read forever" Ryan replied whipping his head round answering Patricks question. This caused Patrick to have a outburst of laughter, which made him clutch his chest. "Wow I really sound a bit obsessed don't I?" Ryan said smirking and giggling back. He pushed his brown curly fringe up, which only made it flop down further over his eyes, which only led him to sigh and grab his bag from off the floor. This being a brown leather satchel that looked very used and loved. He opened it up and grabbed out a black bandana and wrapped it on his hair attempting to manage the curly locks, a few strands dropped out of the front and he shrugged and smiled. "I'm Ryan" he said to me, "I'm Tyler" I replied back.