24. Problem's Arise

Damia and Kori was on Patrol in bludhaven.

"Not much seems to be going on." Kori sighed.

Damia nodded in agreement. "You ain't lying, Kori." She sat back on the roof. "I wonder where's everyone."

"Um Damia?" Kori voice sounded really worried. "Yeah?"

Damia looked to where Kori pointed at, there were a bunch of  police cars. "What's going on?"

"I don't know." Kori frowned. "But Batman is here also."

Damia eyes widened. "We need to get down there, to see what he's talking about."

"I'll do it." Kori flew near a police car, she used a invisible necklace she got from Tamaran to make her invisible."

"Her name is, Damia Matthews, I know a few people who would know, but she'll probably be hiding somewhere, I sent you all a picture as to what she looks like, she will be brought to Justice." Batman said to all the policeman. "Move out!"

Kori flew up back to the roof, she took the necklace off, and pulled Damia back. "He knows your here, we have to hide you."

Damia eyes widened. "C'mon!!"

They went back to the outlaws headquarters.

"Jason!! Roy!!" Damia yelled.

"What's up?" Roy and Jason put down the chili dogs.

Damia gulped. "Bruce knows I'm here, and he's coming me."

Sorry for the loooooonnggg wait for a chapter hehe.

How long was it? Few months?
I dunno
But!!! I'm going to update a new chapter in a few minutes.