chp.21

India POV: I woke up and Lexi was still in the bed and not august so I guess august is still at the studio so I text him and then he text me back and said he was still at the Studio and be home soon I'm starting to think august cheating on me and um gonna find out so I woke Lexi up and told her to go do her hygiene so she we can go eat some breakfast so I did my hygiene to and got out the shower and lotion and put on my bra and panties and put my hair in back ponytail and put on my hat and did my eyebrows with a little bit of lip gloss and then pit on my sweater that was tied in the front and my black leggings and my Jordan's how I look is Below.....

And then I waited on Lexi to get dress in the meanwhile I took some pictures and grabbed my purse and sat on the couch and squirled threw my news feed on istergram and saw august and some girl kissing and hugging
Lexi POV: I finished getting dress and went downstairs to see India all in her phone but I didn't mind how I look is down below.......

And then I waited on Lexi to get dress in the meanwhile I took some pictures and grabbed my purse and sat on the couch and squirled threw my news feed on istergram and saw august and some girl kissing and hugging Lexi POV: I finished getting dress...

Mom are you ready yes sweety wait........ Did you just call me mom um....yes I did do you don't want me to call you gco... Um no sweety it's fine I just thought u wouldn't calm me mom that fast well you been so good to me and I like you and your cool and I think of you as a second mom. Ahh thank,you sweety come on let's go get something to eat., okay Lexi said
India POV:but imma still get august ass for cheating I said in my head I locked the door and we hoped in the jeep and we decide to ho to IHOP then shopping.....