Caught feelings

Nasira & Ray*

Ray: So your a freak huh?

Nasira: *blushes* Nah I'm not a freak

Ray: So why yo girl say you a freak *getting closer to you*

Nasira: Ok I'm a freak I love being freaky *walking towards Ray*

Both of them standing in front of each other*

Ray: Are you going to show me how much of a freak you really are *wraps his hands around Nasira waist*

Nasira: Why not show you I think you can handle all this freakyness *kissed Ray*

Ray: Aw snap now the freaks come out at night *lays on the bed*

Nasira: *Gets on top of Ray and kiss him again* So you want to see how freaky I can get *whispers in Ray ear*

Ray: *Getting turned on* Hell yeah

Nasira: She takes Rays shirt off and started kissing his lips*

Ray: He begins to take off Nasiras shirt and pants and still kissing her*

Nasira: She takes off his pants and boxers, GOD DAMN yo dick huge

Ray: Oh I see you've met Rayttle snake

Nasira: *still staring at Rayttle snake

Ray: Oh he wont bite unless you want him to *laughs* putting on a condom

Nasira: *smiles* Then you got on Rayttle snake you moaned in pain cause you had to adjust to his size then you began to ride*

Ray: Oh shit *groaning*

Nasira: *moan softly* Damn daddy *moaning in his ear*

Ray: He place his hands around he waist cause she began to ride faster FUCK!!!! *groaning*

Nasira: I think I'm bout to cum

2 seconds later Nasira cumed all over Ray*

Ray: I guess they wasn't playing when they said you was a freak *laughs* *laying Nasira on the bed cause she was sore as hell*

Nasira: She couldn't move at all so she laid there and went to sleep as Ray laid next to her.... Before she dosed off Ray ask you a question

Ray: Would you be my number one girl?

Nasira: *blushes* Yessss