Chapter One the first time with sasuke

Sasuke pov:

It was in the middle of september at blue rose high and I was looking forward to seeing his boyfriend naruto.After school here,where we go into flashback on the day I meet first day of high school when I saw the most cutest guy.I had ever seen with his light blue eyes,I just couldn't take my eye off that boy.At first I didn't know who this boy was but when I hear his name was naruto face was as red as rose that day.After school,when I was at home setting on the couch next to my older brother Itachi was sitting on the couch.A cross from me that day also my older brother know that I'm gay.And I also told him about guy who I that was really hot then Itachi said I've know this day would could sooner.Or later so who the lucky guy sasuke then I told him it was naruto after Itachi hear what I told him at that moment Itachi said why don't we have a party next saturday.When mom and dad are out of town next weekend.

Meanwhile at the uzumaki house naruto was in his bedroom sitting on his bed think about sasuke and how cool he was as well as hot too.And naruto's dad knew that his son was gay and was ok with that and his dad was raising naruto on his own.After his wife had past away in car accident it was hard.At first naruto still wasn't talking to anyone after his mother had died somehow that change after he met sasuke.Again flashback at Itachi party the two of them were really into each other.They started dating that every weekend the two of them loved each a lot end of flashback.But something was off that morning at blue rose high school sasuke was in class and he didn't see naruto at all.And that started to worry him because last friday sasuke and naruto were alone in sasuke house Itachi wasn't home yet from work.So the two of them started kissing and end up have sex in sasuke bedroom it was hot as well as amazing.With every kiss as well as every breath in the end both boys were exhausted from that night.After forwards and sasuke said naruto I love you dobe after naruto hear that his face was bright red.At that moment he said I love you to sasuke.

Sasuke pov again:

That night after naruto had gone home Itachi came out of his room and he said I see someone had fun tonight.When I turned around to see my older brother was home I asked Itachi how would you I thought you were still at work today then Itachi said I didn't have to work today I was in my room.When I hear you two in your room sasuke that naruto kids was really loud then I said Itachi you can't tell mom and dad that I have a boyfriend at that moment Itachi agreed not to say anything.But Itachi had to asked me,you were wearing a glove didn't you there was dead silence in my bedroom and I said I don't remember putting one it was so amazing then Itachi said you better have what if you got naruto pregnant or something.But something was off that morning at blue rose high school I was in class and I didn't see naruto at all and that started to worry me because last friday me and naruto were alone in my house Itachi wasn't home yet from work or so I thought.Two of us started kissing and end up have sex in my bedroom it was hot as well as amazing with every kiss as well as every breath in the end both we were exhausted after forward and I said naruto I love you dobe after naruto hear that his face was bright red at that moment he said I love you to sasuke.Still in the classroom I was thinking about what my brother had said to me what this just wouldn't leave my mind what if naruto could get pregnant I mean seen me and naruto have been date for a little over a year now.So if he did get pregnant from that night then I would really happy even though I'm seventeen year old and still in high school well this will be my last year I'm a senior so if naruto turns out to be pregnated then I will be there with him every step of the way.

what sasuke didn't know is early that morning at the uzumaki house naruto wasn't feeling well at all that morning it was one week after he and sasuke had sex that last friday night and he had been throwing up in the bathroom.And his father minato asked naruto are you sick that was after he had heard his son throw up for the third time that day and naruto was going to answer his dad.But he ran back to the bathroom then minato knew that he had call the hospital to make an appointment for his son that day.He also called the school to let them know that his son was not coming into because he was sick and was going to stay home that day.