Poem: Insanity?

Insanity.
The definition is doing something repeatedly thinking the outcome will be different.
Yes insanity the one thing I question if I have. Im not quite sure,but normally one who is insane can't tell.
So... Is insanity...Liking only certain things,because you know other things you had tried would just fail. Due to one past experience?
I suppose not. Did you not read the definition?
Oh I did.... I just... Don't know.
Well then do you repeat whatever it may be?
I suppose so... I know every outcome is the same...in my head anyway. I'm a fool.
And why is that?
I'm a yandere at heart... Im loyal in my own mind,but what would others think of me really? They're all fake...
Well then what about in real life?
...I like one... Though no one has ever liked me. I..just see so many who like each other and here I am... Alone. Normal.. And plain.
So you say he doesn't like you... And you contuniue to like those who are fake? Only,because it as some form of comfort to you?
Yes they and many other fake things are what give me comfort... When I'm not around friends... Or anyone. When I'm alone.
And I repeat this...over and over. Waiting and hoping it were real when I know it never will be...
Well then that therefore is the deffonition of insanity. So maybe you are.
As for your thoughts. I can't say much. Your in a circus practically. Doing the same routine over and over again.

So with a thought process of such things. I'm in a loop. Maybe a loop I will forever stay in. Am I happy?
I don't know...
Am I sad?
Maybe? I still don't know...
Am I confused?
It sounds like it. I cannot tell.
Maybe I am insane.
Just a bit...
_________________________________________

(A/N)
This isn't really a poem. I dunno. I dont know what you can define as a poem and what's not a poem.
However I see poems as a way of self expression. Or emotions.
Or even thoughts.
So I used all three to make this.
That's all I have to say really so.
Bye~