Five.

( Narrator's POV )

"No Jimin we can't, "Work this out! We've already tried... look I don't love you anymore okay?!" The girl screamed at him, she hid behind the couch waiting for an opening to escape. Jimin fumbled over his words and reached out to her, "Baby.. no.. please we can this time......... don't lie to me please.." Jimin spoke in a weak voice as he moved to grab ahold of her but she quickly moved back.

"No get away!! I love the man I cheated on you with!" She screamed at Jimin, making him freeze; his jaw clenching at the words. His eyes darkening at that.

"Cheated.."

He took a deep breath in an attempt to calm down but it wasn't helping, "Who was it?!" Jimin growled, glaring at her and grabbed ahold of her this time. He harshly shoved her to the wall causing her to yelp in pain. Quickly the girl dodged Jimin who went to go grab her again and ran into the nearest room which happened to be the bathroom. She went to slam and shut the door but something stopped her from shutting it. Jimin has put his foot in the door, he pushed it open with ease regardless of the girl giving it her all to shut it. It was obvious he was hurt and angry at her.

His rage got the best of him as he shouted at her, "You aren't leaving me bitch!" He roughly grabbed her up by her hair, staring as her face twisted in pure pain and agony. "Let me go!! —Jimin!—" she screeched hitting Jimin in his chest with all of her strength but he didn't even flinch rather his grip on her hair tightened and he replied, "Shut up!!"

"I love the person I cheated on you with!"

Her voice.. it echoed in his mind, he'd lost control of himself. When he came back to it he was holding her head under the water in the tub.. drowning the one who he'd loved so dearly. Quickly he pulled her out, his eyes wide, she stopped struggling her hand falling as soon as he pulled her out. "Shit! Baby! No!" I yelled anxiety in his voice as he lifted her out of the tub and put her on the floor, attempting CPR on her. Hours and hours he tried, but it wouldn't let up, she was ice cold... gone. Jimins vision got foggy, tears filling his eyes. What had he done??

Jimin balled up in the corner, hiding his face in his knees as he realized this was real, there was no going back. The corpse that laid on the ground wasn't just a corpse to him.. it was the girl he'd dated for 3 years.. the girl who he loved and spent all his days with.... his future he'd hoped..

..but he killed her.

Jimin paced back and forth in the room, his eyes glued to the corpse, he began to clean up all the evidence, making it look like she'd killed herself. It was all he could do. He took off the necklace he'd given her years ago.. and sat it on the counter. He put gloves and he carefully placed her in his car over a plastic sheet. He drove to a nearby lake late at night and got out of the car, looking around in case. No one was out since it was around 3am.. He picked the body up carefully, trying not to think about it. "I'm sorry princess... I never meant for this to happen.. I don't know what came across me... I'd rather see you happy and with another man than dead... I'm sorry.... forgive me.." he whispered to her even if she couldn't hear he owed her .. her life but that was all he could give to her.

After a moment he threw her body in the lake, watching as she sunk. He'd punctured her lungs so she wouldn't float. He wiped the tears that filled his eyes and soon left to go back home. He sat in a a chair staring at the necklace that was hers, for hours he gazed at it before finally he placed it in the safe in his room. "At least you're we're here to show me happiness..." he muttered to himself as he put the necklace away.

——————————————

She smiled as she straddled me, entwining our fingers and leaning down to place soft kisses along my face. A small giggle escaped her pink stained lips as she noticed my expression. She placed her hands on cheeks, leaning in and kissing me softly. I felt at home, happy... good.. Slowly I moved my hands to her waist and returned the kiss. She broke away not long after instead kissing my nose and softly speaking, "You're so handsome Jimin..." she whispered in a low, loving tone.

She chuckled and climbed off of me instead cuddling with the teddy bear I got her on Valentine's Day. "hey... I'm here.." I pouted at her and wrapped my arms around her waist from behind. She shooed me away with her hand and giggle. Even still I pulled her back against my chest and inhaled he scent. "who do you love more hm?" I asked against her skin, placing light kisses on her back. She giggled again as she spoke, "Definitely not you~" As she said that she turned around to face me and smiled at me leaning in to peck my forehead, "I'm joking, I love you more than anyone babe." She whispered in a loving voice to me and gave me a warm smile.

I smiled at her words before I spoke, "I love you more than everyone and everything... one day I promise princess.. I'll give you to world." She smiled gazing into my eyes as I spoke, "thank you."

________________________________

Her laugh.. it echoed throughout his mind, he couldn't stop thinking about her and he'd done... how could he!?

Jimin sighed, resting his forehead on his palms and staring straight down at the ground, "Maybe I should.. go to jail.. and get what I deserve.." he muttered to himself. He stood up straight and stared down at his hands, the hands he'd drowned her with. What a monster.
____________________________

I climbed in bed, holding out a big stuffed bear to my love, "Baby look, I got something for you to hug while I'm not with you." I smiled as she screamed and snatch it cuddling with it immediately, "It's so so sooooo cute!!" She smiled, throwing her arms around me and kissing all over my jaw and chin.

She smiled her cheeks flushed pink, " Of course you remembered just how much I love stuffed animals... you're the one I want.. to marry and be with forever Jimin." I couldn't help but smile at her words, "well I suppose that works out because I plan on marrying you." I said as I kissed her forehead. We both sat on the bed, her head resting on my shoulder as she spoke, "One day.. I wanna go see the world. No.. I have to see the world.. will we see the world together Jimin?" She asked as she stared up at him, her eyes melting his heart. "Of course, just me and you." He said reassuringly as he caresses her cheek.

____________________________

She never did get to see the world.

Part five end.