Chapter Fifteen

*Belle’s POV*

Room 1407. Finally.

I knocked twice and waited about a minute bago buksan ni Marcus yung door. As usual, he’s topless nanaman (sobrang hot lang). Robby’s passed out on the couch. Marcus’ laptop is glowing in the dark, medyo dim na yung lights sa flat (condo) nya eh. I was crying when Marcus saw me, and his face immediately contorted into worry.

“What happened?!” hindi na naghintay si Marcus ng sagot ko, hinila na nya ako papasok and closed the door and he hugged me really tight.

“Shhh…” he said as he stroked my hair, it felt so soothing.

Nung medyo kumalma na ko, he asked me again kung ano nangyari so I don’t know what came into me pero kinuwento ko sa kanya ‘yung nangyari sa 7th floor… kinuwento ko lahat.

Marcus’ face was blank after. Akala ko magagalit sya.

“So…?” I asked, no answer… “well do you at least have any vodka?”

“No, Belle… sleep”

“Who are you to tell me what to do?!?!”

“Don’t drink, Belle. No more.”

“You have vodka here, I know it” and then I started rummaging through his huge flat, opening cabinets and shit hanggang makita ko yung Absolut Vodka, and it’s orange flavor. Yay. When I took it out, Marcus held my shoulders from behind. “Belle…” he said, and his voice made me want to obey, sobrang authoritative. But hey… I can do better ;)

“Marcus, Marcus, Marcus…” I turned around and flashed him a really really seductive look. “Drink with me, baby…” my pointing finger traced his arms, biceps, triceps, and abs, and went back up to his lips really, really slowly. Mukhang nawawala na sya… hehe kuha ko na ‘to.

I got two cups then Marcus was just watching me pour myself a cup. Pinuno ko ng vodka ‘yung buong cup and kalahati kay Marcus.

I got his cup and mine then I went to his bedroom. He followed… and locked the door behind him. Bahala si Robby dun. Hahah.

“Belle…”

“What? We’re just going to drink”

“Are you going home tonight?”

“No. I’m sleeping here, with you”

His green eyes widened. “Okay, I guess I’ll be sleeping on the carpet then”

“Nope, we’re sleeping together”

“Uhm, I’m not sure that’s a good idea, Belle.”

“Why?”

“Well… I’m still a guy and you’re still a girl…”

“And your point is…?”

“I might… do things to you”

Kumandong ako sa kanya and whispered, “That’s the point”

He looked at me, astonished again and I just winked.

Anyway, we played chess (I know, funny, lasing na nga nag-chess pa), and every time may makain na piece, iinom yung person na nakainan ng piece. And kung sino ma-checkmate, iinomin lahat ng nasa cup nya and cup nung nanalo. When Marcus noticed na nagpapatalo ako, he stopped. “You’re making yourself lose on purpose”

“No I’m not”

“Play seriously or I’ll quit”

“Okay, sheesh…”