It was already evening ugh! Im sooo bored how about i'll tell you what my name is my name is Mia Sharlline and im 18. And ive got this secret im actually a half killer and half human.

My dad tried to kill mom but instead i kinda killed him them my mom was shock about it and almost called the cops but i throw the pocket knife at her in her chest and that time.....well...(pls dont be gross out)....i grab her eyeballs and i took a bite off eat and it was pretty good actually that happened years ago when i was 6 then now im a killer myself.

My outfit is a blue hoodie and with dark blue jean jacket and i wear reap grey jeans and had a black rubber shoes and i had a cap.

I always wear my hood and cap and i had a black mask. My main weapon is a pocket knife but sometimes i use a kunai (dunno the spelling) knife that my dad had use years ago and i just found it in the basement.

Im leaving on my own and my house was kinda big. Yeah my parents was rich but when they died this house was called haunted and some teenagers came here and thats where i attack but sometimes i just leave this house and find a house to attack. I kinda found it fun couse i had this insanity in me. My normal eyes were blue but when i attack its just plain black but sometimes i use red but not plain red just an eye color and my killer name was Mia Death but someone just called me Nightmare i dunno why but there was a time i look on the mirror and looks like i really look like a guy with my hood on and of course with my mask on too.......oh where were we? Oh yeah!

I was just on my room and suddenly i felt someone was stalking on me. I opened the window and look everywhere but no one was seen. "Go ahead and stalk on me kid cause when i saw you you'll be dead" i smirk then came down and start looking at the guy who was stalking on me.

I walk on the woods. Yesh my house was just near by the forest. Then i felt that someone was near by then the wind became stronger by the minute and it almost blew my hood off yes i still wear my hood. Then i felt someone was on the tree then i thru my kunai and heard someone shouted it was a guy voice. I smirk then ran on wheres the voice came from then as i look at the guy his left shoulder was bleeding. I just change my voice into a deep one you know why? Couse i dont want someone to know that this guy named Nightmare who is me was a girl all along! "Hey there little guy" i smirk under my mask. The guys stand up and took the kunai off his shoulder "is this yours?" He ask......wow he was hurt and he has the opportunity to ask if that weapon was mine Wow just UNBELIEVABLE! "Yep and-" he cut me off "Nightmare?" He knows me? Wow he must be fan or something...who am i kidding im a killer! Who in the world would someone like a killer! "Yeah?"
He just look at me "Oh Meh gawd! Im a fan of yours!" NAMED IT! i just laugh "is there something funny?" "I just cant believe it that some kid like you is a fan of a killer!" "Of course i am! And im not a kid im already 18!" He's 18? But his height is so cute! "Uhh ok but who are you exactly?" I ask "oh! Im Ben Drowned!" He said "are you supposed to be a killer?" "Yep!" A killer?him? Wow "are you the one who kept stalking on me?" "Oh me? No your mistaken its E.J." E.J.? Like wha? "And who is-" again someone cut me off "thats me" a guy voice said i just turn around and saw a guy with a blue mask "so it means you know my secret already?" "What secret?" Sigh! Good thing he doesn't know about my girl self "oh nothing".

"You have to follow me" the guy named E.J. said "why?" "Couse our boss need you" "who wha? What? Boss?" I ask "its Slender man" Ben said "ok" i just follow the guys then "we're here" E.J said. Then i saw a creepy mansion and a tall guy with no face "hello my child you must be Nightmare,yes?" I just nodded "i heard great stories about you" i just blush a little when i hears that "t-thanks" i said while scratching the back of my head "come on in my child" the tall man said while opening the door of the mansion

As i entered i saw a guy bump me "hey watch it dum ass "What.did.you.say?" That guy just said what?! "You heard me" this guy is UGH!

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

Mia or nightmare was angry at Jeff. "You should take that back dweeb" Nightmare eyes was glowing red "what? Is that a fight i heard?" Jeff just laugh.
"Oh i'll show you" Nightmare smirk under his mask and his aura became a blue glowing flame and it surrounded his body. Nightmare slowly walk at Jeff while Jeff just smiled "finaly some action!".

Jeff let out his pocket knife and throw it at Nightmare but Nightmare doge it "is that all you got?" Nightmare smirks then she (ok quick reminder Nightmare is a girl k? Ok) use her blue flaming power then pin Jeff on the wall with her power "whats the problem? Feeling a little blue?" Nightmare said.

Then Slenderman stop them with his tentacle "ENOUGH OF THIS NONSENSE!" The tall monster shouted.

Nightmare fell on the ground. She losses her balance then she finally wake up "ugh what happened?" She said. Everyone was looking at her "what? Is there something on my face?" Nightmare ask. Then she realized her hood fell of "ah hehe i-i can explain" Nightmare stood up "YOUR A GIRL!" Ben shouted "yeah but i ca-" then Ben cut her off "HEY JEFFERY! YOU GOT KICK IN THE ASS BY A GIRL!" Ben shouted at Jeff. Jeff just stood there looking at Nightmare and jaw dropping. Nightmare sigh. But she got an idea "look if you guys will let me explain i can tell you everything!" "Ok go on" E.J said "well im actually Nightmare's twin sister" everybody on the room jaw dropped "NIGHTMARE HAS A SISTER!" Ben shouted again "so whats your name child?" Slender ask "im Mia Death. Nightmare's true name is Max Death but he kinda like the name Nightmare" "so your just like Nightmare?" Jeff ask "Yes" she replied "so where is your brother?" Ben ask "i-i um" Mia (Mia is Nightmare k?) Then have an idea "he's on the house if you want i could bring him here" "sure my child but be careful" "ok" Mia said as she ran off and go back to her house.

She went inside and sigh "that was close" she said to her self. Then she clone her self by using ninjitsu. Her dad was a ninja too but he use it to kill other people. She has a clone self "so you must act like me while i act like guy got it?" Her clone nodded. Mia change into a guy and put her hood on the quickly got back to the mansion with her clone.

*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*---*
So did ya like it? Well if you do then thanks if you dont well try and read more chapters of this book. So Mia is the main character here so she will be Max A.K.A Nightmare so she wouldnt be cought that she is a girl. And in Nightmare's i mension i will put a he instead of she couse the she will be her clone so yeah byeee!

Author out-