Accepted

Finally the bell ringed to release me from my first day of torture. I walked away from the class and joined the rest of the other very happy people escaping from the school.

"Hey Fox. Wait up!", yelled Sam.

I stopped waiting for her to catch up. "What's up?", I beam when at the goth as she stood beside me.

She invited me into her little group with a simple statement. "We would enjoy your company plus they say I need a female friend.". I flushed at the last word, gaining a friend on the first day would be a new record.

I look behind her at Danny and Tucker. "I could not agree more", I laugh. Danny pouts like a five year old denied of a part in the school play. Tucker just walks away like a four year old told that he could not have a cookie.

We laugh together at the males reactions. "So the new bee decided to joined the dork squad." Danny's eyes flashed green momentarily. I felt a growing anger as well but I maintained my control.

Sure I had no idea  who these people were but I did know that they were the better group of wannabes.

I let out a chuckle, "No not a bee. Then I would be in a hive or hive like system similar to the way you act.". I look at the 'Dork Squad' and motion to them, "They appear to act more like a team from what I've seen." I pause "A pack if we are talking animal standards".

The male, Dash, glared at me, "Do you know who they are?"

I raise an eyebrow sure my eyes have a golden flare to them. "Not insects that's for sure.", I sass.

Sam gives an approving nod and fistbump.

Tucker returned from his temper tantrum at that moment. "Nasty Burgers on me"

"Great dweeb", the other jock grins.

I take the opportunity to flick his nose and say, "Not for the hive, Moron".

Sam grinned,"Claimed. Your belong to us now". To be fair that did not seem that bad, they appeared be at least halfway decent people.

"They're losers. They are nothing like us", Paulina huffed.

I put my hands flat together like my grandmother did at church, "Thank the lord for small miracles". Sam fell with laughter.

I shrug "Well I guess I'll be going now". I take Sam's and let her guide me.

"Anything else say Smart-mouth", Dash growl.

I looked at Sam whom just nods. Within one day she knows that I am going to have the last word. "It called having a smart mind, I only wish people like you could experience it".

With that we all ran, not in fear but in the burst of energy that came with back fire.