~ 12 ~

• Dedicated to Everyone who add this story in their library and those who votes!

Brian’s POV

Everything seems to happen in fast forward.

One minute we were smiling at each other like everything will be alright and then the next thing I knew she and her mate are on the ground staring shock at each other.

Alex didn’t move and neither did Cherry as I stomp my way over to them, my breath coming short and I was seeing red.

“Mine!” I growl through clench teeth getting Cherry’s attention as she stares at me with shock and wonder. I grab Alex by his arm and jerk him out of the way, forcefully.

I heard a threatening growl behind me. Ignoring the warning growl I pull Cherry up off the ground forcefully hearing her let out a small soft whimper. I could have stop and apologise but I was mad and my wolf was on the edge.

I grab her shoulder and smack my lips against hers. Cherry didn’t kiss me back and when I thought I finally lost her she moved her lips against mine.

I snake my right arm around her waist before pulling her closer to me and with my other free hand I grab the back of her head as I deepens the kiss.

She moans and wraps both of her hands around my waist before tightening her grip around me, possessively.

I move away from her lips and made my way downwards, leaving trails of kisses from her lips, to the jaw lines and finally to her neck. I nibble just behind her ear as she let out another set of moans.

I felt my canine grows ready to make the first step mating ritual, the marking.

Just when I was about to bite onto her neck to mark her as mine I was forcefully rip away from her.

I growl as I murderously glare at Alex as he stood in front of Cherry, protectively. His eyes were narrowed at me while his lips were stretch apart and back, showing me his clench teeth.

He growls at me like a wolf that’s when I knew his wolf has taken over. I growl back at him letting my own wolf takes charge of my body as we circle each other, ready to defend ourselves if one of us go for offense.

~*~

Cherry’s POV

I was engulfed by an overwhelming feeling of guilt, love and thrill. Guilt for kissing Brian back while my mate stood just metres away, love from Brian and the jealousy in Alex’s eyes and thrill as I watch two jealous grown men fight for the right to have me.

“This is like the best morning practice I will ever have!” Athena squeals excitedly beside me. I frown at her and watch her do a double take before innocently says, “What?”

I arch an eyebrow at her while she returns it by rolling her eyes. “They’re going to kill each other, you know that right?”

She let out snort and said unsure, “Yea, of course I do.”

I sigh and look at Arvin pleadingly. “Do something!”

Arvin seems to snap out of it as he shakes his head frowning before looking at the twins and Tyler. I knew they were all talking through the mind link so I look at Bruce who was watching the two in shock.

“Bruce!” Bruce looks at me angrily for raising my voice at an alpha. “Do something before they kill each other!” I yelled. He opens his mouth and I knew what he was going to say but I have no time for that, so I continue cutting him off, “We’ll talk later just stop them!”

Bruce frowns at me one more time before sighing. “Alex, stand down!” He ordered.

“That’s not going to work!” I shout in panic as I watch Brian and Alex took offense at the same time.

They shift into their wolf, shredding their short and shoes into pieces before trying to bite each other’s neck.

This can’t be happening! I yelled to myself.

I watch as Arvin, Tyler and the twins shift and try to get the two away from each other before Bruce, Joey and six more new wolves did the same.

A soft whimper caught my attention stopping me from my unconscious pacing as my head snap up towards the sound.

Brian’s left arm-leg was bleeding covering his beautiful light grey furs with blood while Alex side was bleeding leaving trails of blood against his light brown fur.

I’m sorry Cherry but the only way they can settle this is to kill each other or… He said in the mind link as he trails off.

Or I reject one of them. I continue his unfinished sentence. At the corner of my eyes I saw his wolf nod.

You have to make a decision now Cherry, before its too late!

I sniff biting the bottom of my lips as I try to hold the tears back.

I couldn’t reject one of them. I knew how it felt, how my heart felt like it was broken into pieces and step on again and again. How my chest felt tight, too tight to breathe properly, how I wish I die and how I thought about killing myself.

I knew the pain that comes after the rejection. But I knew I can’t let one of them die.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath before I did what I did next.

I heard them shout my name in my mind while Athena screams for me not to do it. Bruce’s pack members tries to block my way but I had to do it, it was the only way.

I don’t know what happen next but I remember seeing the fear in everyone eyes as I pass them and the pain that comes after once I set my feet on the ground once again.

I remember my vision going blurry. My eyes were heavy and my breathing being light, short and quick. Then there was the screaming and Athena’s crying voice.

I remember telling myself to tell Athena not to cry and tell the others to shut up but I was too tired at that time.

I remember feeling every muscle in me felt heavy and I remember not able to move one of them.

I remember quite a lot on those split seconds before everything went black as I close my eyes but the one thing I will never forget was the guilt, regret, pain, fear and love in those pairs of eyes that belongs to two people that I love.

~*~

The End.

She died, by the way. :(

:D

Nah, I’m just pulling your leg. It’s not finish yet. :P

Stay tune!

Nessa xx