Agression

Get up from the floor you nerd!!!
I struggled to gather all my papers from the floor that seemed to have been scattered all over the hall. I went to reach the last paper I needed when a heavy heel stepped on my hand causing me deep pain.
"Wow... You really can't defend yourself. You can't even speak. I guess you really are just a nerd."

I took a glance above me to see a tall, skinny blonde high fiving her friends for bullying me. She has tormented me my whole high school life and I can't even begin to understand why.

I tried to choke back the lump in my throat because if she saw me tearing up that would be the end of me. I would lose.

I finally started to get up when she turned around and faced me with a disgusted look on her face as if she hated what she was seeing.

She placed her hands on her hips as she spoke to me catching the attention of nearly every student in the hallway.
" I don't get how you still try to fit in a place where you just don't belong."
"Can't you see?" No one likes you and you become and even bigger eyesore every day and there's nothing you can do about it"
She smirked as she kept poking my shoulder.

I looked around at the crowd forming. Everyone was giggling because they agreed with her.
I would normally turn around and walk away but not today. This was different. She didn't deserve to boss me around just because she had looks.
I turned around and faced her which gave her a mix of confusion and disgust.

"I don't know what made you hate me so much but I don't care. But this time you're not going to get away with it."
The next thing I know she was on the floor and I was on top of her. Everyone started to roar while her friends were pulling my hair trying to make me let go.

"Get off of me you little bitch!!" She scratched my face a couple of times but that wasn't anything compared to what I did to her.

I pulled off her hoop earrings which caused her great pain that made her cry. She didn't even try to hurt me anymore.

"What is going on in here...oh my goodness Y/N what have you done?
My heart stopped. I recognized that voice anywhere. It was the school principal