Afterschool Detention

"No!!! Please I didn't mean for this to get out of hand. It's just th...

"It's just what Y/N? You honestly think I'm going to believe that ripping a girls earlobe is something a rational girl would do? What you did today was not rational, it was violent and this is not tolerated in my school."

I was shaking so heavily as I was looking down. I had never been called up to the principals office to be scolded. It has never happened to me.

"I don't know what I'm going to do with you"
I look up at the principal with tears running down my face
"Please Sir, if you can just give me another chance I promise you this won't happen again. Please!!"

"Well... Since we are talking about the best student at this Academy, I will leave you with detention for rest of the week. But don't worry, this will not be left in your record. I will deal with the girls family and  exagerrate your punishment to them to make it seem you got what you deserve.

I looked up immediately at him. I felt a great ray of hope.
"Thank you sir. I promise there will be no more problems from me. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

"I better hope I don't regret my decision Y/N."
I smiled at him before closing the office door.

I sighed with relief. But I still have detention to deal with. Now that I think about it, where is detention??
I've never been there.

Y/N!
I slowly turned around because I didn't recognize this voice. I turned around and caught a glimpse of a flower boy. He had smooth pale skin, beautiful eyes, dark hair, and a sharp jawline that can cut anyone with a single touch.
Y-Yeaah...

"My name is Jeon Jungkook and I'm supposed to escort you to detention. Is that right?"

"I-I believe so." I couldn't stop stuttering I felt like an idiot.
"Wow.."
"Wow what?" I replied instantly

"I just.. I just didn't think such a smart and pretty girl would have a reason to be in detention. I know a lot about you and this doesn't seem like you. It was actually quiet surprising and ho... Nevermind."

He immediately looked down which made me blush by his cuteness. But he looked into my eyes which gave me a different vibe from him.
This look was different. It made me feel things I haven't felt before. And I had to admit I kind of enjoyed it.
"We should go," he said immediately turning away from me. As I watch his body walking away, I couldn't help but wonder what that fiery look was.

I felt my face getting hotter while walking in the empty hallways in the awkward silence.
All that was heard was our footsteps.
"So... Jungkook?" I asked embarrassed.
Hmm?? He turned and looked at me suddenly with the same flame from before.
"Umm... Nevermind." I FELT LIKE I WAS ON FIRE
he turned away but I swear I caught a glimpse of him smirking.
"We're here."
We stopped in front of a classroom that I had never seen before. He quickly opened door and locked it behind us which gave me an uneasy feeling mixed with confusion.
He turned towards me.

I don't actually know what you have to do, but the teacher that was supposed to watch you is at a meeting. And he specifically told me to watch you to make sure you.... behave. And I plan on making sure that happens.