Chapter 48

It's Monday finally and I have no school since it's holiday time. The best time of the year. I lazily get off the bed and start my homework and studying. Soon enough I am disturbed by a knock on my door. Who might it be now?

"Come in." I say and continue finishing my math problem.

"We've got a problem!" A very tired voice says that only belongs to Sean. I stop from what I am doing and look at him.

"What's wrong?"

"Come with me now!" He says and I get up following him without arguing. This seems serious. We enter our office and he goes on the computer. I grab a chair and sit next to him. "Look at this." He says and I look at the screen showing our cameras. Soon enough two men appear in the camera looking suspicious and they are walking around our perimeter.

"When was this?"

"Last night."

"Who are they?"

"I have been searching all morning and they are from the Ravens. They came into a black van and they came out wandering around all night. I watched the whole footage but they haven't done anything yet. What shall we do?"

"Let's pay them a visit." I say with a smirk.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes trust me they know who I am and not to mess with me. Let me make a call with their boss's son so we meet up." I tell him and he nods. I grab my phone and put it on private number and call him making him on speaker.

"Hello? Who is this!" He says

"Don't you remember me. I'm hurt!"

"Alexis what do you want? I swear I didn't do anything."

"Oh you didn't but someone else did. Listen here can we meet up."

"I don't think I can..."

"Come or the video is out. I still have it."

"Fine I'll be at the park in ten."

"See you there." I say and end the call. I look at Sean who is quite impressed by me at the moment. "What?" I ask him and he stops looking at me and says, "Nothing!"
We leave on our separate motorcycles and arrive at the park in five minutes. I see him sitting on a bench and we sit next to him making him in the middle.

"Here's the thing two of your men where around our premises." I tell him giving him a photo. "Now we don't know what they're up to but whatever it is you better make it stop. Even if you have to tell your father. We don't want unwanted trouble do we?" I ask him.

"Nope, okay I will tell my father. I promise everything will be fine."

"I hope so. Bye and send me a message when it's done." I tell him and he nods. Sean and I walk in silence to our bikes. We arrive and before I can get on he stops me. I look at him with the 'what' look.

"Are you okay?"

"Of course I am." I say sarcastically.

"Seriously Alexis!"

"Why do you care?"

"I always did care for you but you never gave me a chance."

"What do you mean?" I ask him and he drags me to a bench and we both sit down.

"The first time I saw you I knew that you where special although I was a jerk. Remember that day you shot yourself. I was the one who took care of you and took you to the hospital. I stayed with you everyday skipping school. What do I get from all that? You telling me to leave. Yeah at school I fucked up big time and I regret every moment of it. I wish that I can change that but I can't." He says and five men come out of nowhere in front of us. What is going on?

"I know that you hate me and that you might always do. I am not going to give up on you. I do care if you're okay, if you're sad and I want to be there for you. Trust me I never have felt this close to a woman and you're the first. You're the first one to respond back at me, challenge me, race me, you're the first in many things. I am so sorry Alexis please this is my honestly sorry to you. I will wait for you to accept this apology." He says and look at the men.

He nods at them and each one of them give me a rose with Sean himself too. They pull of their shirts till their neck. On their chest is a letter. I read it and it says 'sorry'. I look back at Sean not believing this. I have never imagined him to say those things and mostly do this. I place the flowers on the bench and give him a hug.

"Now you deserve a hug. Apology accepted." I tell him and it takes him a few second to react back hugging me.

"You know you smell so good sunshine."

"Don't ruin the moment jerk!" I tell him and we back away from each other and he has this wide smile on his face. I can't believe this I just forgave Sean for his actions. I think I knocked my head this morning. He truly showed me that he is sorry though. Who cares he deserved it and I feel better now.