i // one

posted Fredag 18

posted Fredag 18.12
@magda_lena: @ellevillevillde thinks these pants are terrible. @me doesn't care.
72 likes 3 comments
@ellevillevillde: the coat doesn't even match!!
@anjajaja: p sure those pants are mine tho???
@stas_a_vaere_chris: busted ^^

Fredag 20.00

Vilde had been thrown out of the bus.

I could have seen it coming. Ingrid and Sara, the undisputed leaders of the group, had been growing tired of her for about a week.

The toilet paper was the last straw.

I was only really a part of the group because of Vilde and Chris. And so when it all went down, I didn't hesitate in following Vilde without a second glance at the group that had assembled to watch it all go down.

And so it was Vilde and I in the bathroom, her crying and sniffling and waving her hands as she tried to form the words to insist that she didn't know why this was all happening.

I was in the middle of trying to reassure her when another girl joined us in the bathroom. I'd seen her talking to Ingrid at the bar earlier, but she wasn't a member of Pepsi Max.

"Are you okay?" She asked, absentmindedly wiping at her eye make-up.

"Yeah, yeah." Vilde insisted.

"Do you need anything or-?" she started, glancing between the two of us apprehensively.

"Actually." I said. "Could you get Chris, or Anja?"

"Chris? Anja?" She asked. "Yeah, okay."

As soon as she disappeared, Vilde fell into wailing again.

I pulled Vilde into a hug and settled on simultaneously patting her back and telling her what bitches Ingrid and Sara were, recalling how Erik Olsen had once told me that Sara was a terribly kisser who used too much tongue.

Somehow, Chris found us before the girl had found her. As she spotted us, she began complaining of her dire need to relieve herself, but immediately dropped it as soon as she saw the state Vilde was in. Chris somehow always knew what to say to distract Vilde, usually making her laugh with her crude humour.

The girl was back shortly after, saying she couldn't find Anja but had managed to find Chris. It became immediately evident to me that she had no idea who we'd asked her to locate, because her return was accompanied by Chris Schistad, self-proclaimed fuckboy and most probably one of the last people I would call on to cheer Vilde up.

"This is Chris." Vilde said to the girl, who looked both embarrassed and startled while the two Chris'  high-fived behind her.

"Sorry." I said to her, sympathetically.