Chapter. 10

We were all siting around the table, I was sitting between my mom and Martin since my dad was beside my mom and everyone else was arranged out of random. I didn't sit beside him, he sat beside me. Okay? Okay.

Everything looked great and everyone had passed everything around so it was all dished up before everyone went around the table saying something they were grateful for. And it was mostly the "I'm grateful for all of our family being together" bullshit that everyone said even though they didn't mean it. Not pointing fingers at anyone ungrateful in my family, Aunt Carol, Or anything.

Once it came down to me, I let out a small sigh then looked over at my mom "I'm grateful you're letting me go to Sweden for Christmas, and I'm grateful for meeting family I hadn't seen since I was a baby." I said honestly.

"I'm thankful that I finally get to spend time with my family for thanksgiving, and that I get to also spend Christmas with my nephew. I wish you all could come too, but I wouldn't want to completely butcher your plans for Christmas" Martin said for his, then it went around the table until finally it stopped.

My stomach was growling like an angry animal, I needed to eat. But after everyone said what they were thankful for, my dad blessed the food, which he didn't do that often but that's just because family was here this time, then we were allowed to eat. And I didn't take too much time to start digging into my mashed potatoes, they were by far my favorite.

I took a few bites and listened to everyone talking, they weren't being gross and only spoke whenever they didn't have anything in their mouths, I kept quiet and ate little bites here and there since I didn't want to eat too fast. I glanced over at Martin and he instantly smiled at me, it made me want to squeal like a little girl. I hated that he made me that way. But he went on and started talking with one of my aunts, so I just listened to everything he had to say along with the other family members who were talking about random things. I could feel Martin's hand moving down to rest on my leg, giving it a gentle squeeze before he pulled his hand back and grabbed his drink. I wanted his hand back on my leg, but it might not be the best idea seeing that he would more than likely give me a boner.

Just give him a boner, Toby.

I actually gave that a little thought, I'd like to see if I could give him a boner. So I sat my fork down and grabbed my drink so that I could use my left hand to look like I'm actually doing something, then I brought my right hand down to rest on his inner thigh as I took a long drink from my glass of tea, my eyes moving over to him for a moment which he turned his head and looked right back at me. I wanted to smirk so badly, I was going to be a tease and there wasn't anything he could do about it.

Or so I thought.

He brought his hand down to mine that was on his thigh, only to guide it to the front of his jeans which my eyes widened even more, he gave my hand a good squeeze which made my fingers tighten against his more than obvious bulge before he let my hand go and I was quick to move it back up to grab my fork, my plan had backfired and if anything it made me more horny. "Nice try" Martin murmured underneath his breath while he looked over at me.

I cleared my throat and took a few bites from the turkey I had on my plate, trying not to say anything since my cheeks were tinted so red. But of course I would open my mouth and talk eventually, that was my curse. I loved to talk. "What I felt there means I succeeded at one point today" I mumbled, referencing to the bulge in his pants. I looked down at it and let out a cocky little chuckle before I took a couple more bites from my food.