CHAPTER 3: "David"

(LISTEN TO THE SONG ABOVE TO IMMERSE YOURSELF IN THE STORY MORE!!)

"(Y/N).. (Y/N).." someone whispered in your ear. It had a pretty deep voice and it was kinda husky. You couldn't move, you just laid on the ground with your eyes covered with a blindfold. Unable to move, speak or do anything it was getting scary since you could hear a person walking around you and whispering your name in your ear. 

Suddenly the person stopped by your right side and it became quiet for a second. Only the sharp breaths of you could be heard, and the slight whining and moaning from your agony to get released from whatever was keeping. And then you could feel someone lifting you up, the person took off your blindfold. When you looked at the person you could clearly see it's face. The face shocked you. The person smiled, you just stared in shock still. But the persons smile turned dark and mischievous very fast. Chills ran down your spine as a dark shadow was cast over you and him, and it turned dark. That's when you screamed. 

You woke up in a rush "Hhhh!" W-what was that all about? A-a new dream? You stood up from your bed and stretched your arms above your head before moving downstairs to get some breakfast. You started pouring up a bowl of cereal, when you looked down the bowl that was filled with milk you suddenly had a flashback to your dream. It was the face of the person, but you couldn't remember the face. All you remembered was that is was a male. 

"Already awake dear?" your mother Julianne brightly strolled into the kitchen. "Yep." you replied. "Well don't forget about your meeting with the psychologist whatever his name now is~" "His name is Henry mom.." "Right.. well I'm gonna go on a cafe with Kathrine now, have a good day!" and then Julianne left. Kathrine was your mothers childhood friend, and they haven't met in like years so when your mother found her on social medias she got very happy and decided to meet her and become friends again after all those years. It made you happy to see your mother happy. 

~ung~ You got a text from someone so you picked up your phone to see a message from your brother Mark. "Can you please tell your friend Robin to stop texting me.." you read off the text, and you laughed your ass off. Robin have had a crush on your brother for the longest time, and she will never give up on getting his love. So you texted Robin:

You: Hey girl.. listen.. Mark told me to tell you to stop texting him XD

Robin: Damn it! I thought he liked my attention!

You: He thinks you're annoying..

Robin: Tsh.. I better start working on plan B..

You: You say that every time, wouldn't this be like.. plan Z..

Robin: Are you roasting me?

You: Not intentionally..

Robin: How is that not intentionally??

You: I guess you are so easy to roast that I roast you when I didn't even know I am ;)

Robin: Is that really another roast you just did to me..

You: ;)))))

Robin: BYE

You: Bye love XD

When you and Robin stopped texting you sat down on the couch and watched some TV before it was time to go to your psychologist. But when you turned on the TV you felt yourself getting dizzy, and you fell asleep. 

"M- (Y/N).. hhh~" 

You could feel something caressing your cheeks. That's when you woke up with a shocked face. You placed your palm on your cheeks, confused on what just happened. D-did someone just touch my cheek? A-and.. who whispered in my ear?  Maybe just in my dreams again.. You looked over to the living rooms clock on the wall, you noticed that you were late for the meeting. Shit! Gotta be fast! You ran, and grabbed your jacket and threw on some shoes before leaving the house.