Chapter 13 ~ Where is he?

A/N: If you're reading this with the update, I recommend going back to read the previous chapters (although not necessary as the plot is the same) I'm currently heavily editing them. Anyway:

16k views? Honestly thank you so much! That's crazy! And I seriously apologise for my lack of absence as I have been extremely busy recently. As well as this I had little motivation to write due to personal reasons and the fact that I think this fanfiction isn't my best work tbh. But if you guys like it then I can continue writing? Well that's if you stay reading ^^ anyway, onwards with the story.

Lights POV

Where am I? What is this place?

The lights were off. It was pitch black. The darkness just seemed to surround me, (yes, I know. Ironic). Meaning I couldn't see a damn thing. There seemed to be nothing. No lights, no furniture, heck, there didn't even seem to be walls. Underneath me, the floor, was the only thing that was apparent to me. I began to wonder: where the hell I am, as my feet remained frozen to the ice cold ground.

But more importantly; where is he? Where is L? The last thing I remember was that I was with him... in bed... and now I'm here? That's surely impossible. Yes... maybe I'm getting paranoid over nothing... Maybe it's all in my head? Maybe I'm just being over-protective. Then again, I'm most likely not, as this scene is make zero sense.

However that really doesn't matter right now, I need to find L. That thought knocked out all other questions. I need to find him. I'll have plenty of time to figure out this madness afterwards.

Step by step, I slowly shambled forward.

Where is he? Is he hurt? Does he need me? Is he with father? Is he safe? Where am I? Will I be okay? Please be okay.

For all I know, anything could be happening to him. He could be with my father or he could be eating cake, (it's like either of them are surprises anymore in all honesty).

Where is he? Is he hurt? Does he need me? Is he with father? Is he safe? Where am I? Will I be okay? Please be okay.

The same questions repeated in my mind. Over and over and over.

Where is he? Is he hurt? Does he need me? Is he with father? Is he safe? Where am I? Will I be okay? Please be okay.

My speed began to pick up. I had to find him.

Where is he? Is he hurt? Does he need me? Is he with father? Is he safe? Where am I? Will I be okay? Please be okay.

He could be seriously hurt... or worse...

Where is he? Is he hurt? Does he need me? Is he with father? Is he safe? Where am I? Will I be okay? Please be okay.

No that's impossible. I was just with him? He couldn't have gone far.

Where is he? Is he hurt? Does he need me? Is he with father? Is he safe? Where am I? Will I be okay? Please be okay.

But where am I? All these questions, circling in my mind only make me run faster, and faster, until I was sprinting.

Where is he? Is he hurt? Does he need me? Is he with father? Is he safe? Where am I? Will I be okay? Please be okay.