Eleventh Stop

A/N; what I'm listening to while writing ^ it is so lovely, I adore it.

"Hey Jimin?"

Said man's head shot up, tearing his gaze away from his phone, where he absolutely hadn't just been staring at his lockscreen, thumb absentmindely wiping across Yoongi's face. That was not what he had been doing. At all. Shut up.

"Yeah?" he spoke, ignoring that he was talking to a door, that the water of the shower had only been turned off a minute ago and that Yoongi was probably still naked.. Ignoring all of that.

"I need to wipe off some of the tattoos. Want to help?" Yoongi's voice sounded, as also the ruffling of fabric began. He seemed to be putting clothes on.

"Didn't you just shower hyung?" Jimin asked, confused. If he had wanted to get off some of the drawings, why just not scrub it away while showering?

Yoongi made it a point to sound dissapointed and like he had explained this a lot before when he sighed. "Jimin, love," he sighed again, "if they came off with just scrubbing," he opened the door to lean in the room, only a pair of football shorts covering him, "then how would I shower without all of them dissapearing?"

He looked like he waited for an answer, arms folded and leaning sideways against the open bathroom door, but Jimin had zoned out the moment it had opened. "Jimin."

"Yes?" Jimin's gaze got stuck on the small purple bruise on Yoongi's collarbone. Jimin could not remember when he did that. The only thing they had done today was going to the park ("My ass is wet."), get coffee ("Milshake, you mean, right?") and just hang out at Yoongi's. Hanging out, meaning making ou- oh. That's probably when. Either way, it was Yoongi's prettiest drawing at the moment, and Jimin was having a hard time not looking at it.

Yoongi sighed, again, but it sounded bits of smug and caring and amused, so Jimin didn't care, even if Yoongi sighed all day. All of Yoongi's sighs sound like that, always with some positive vibes hiding under the annoyed appearance.

"Get in here, I'll show you."

Jimin stepped into the bathroom as Yoongi opened a drawer under the sink. He rummaged through it for a while, placing a small bowl, a spoon, a plastic bottle of dish soap, a brush with steel wool and sugar on the surface.

"Uhh, hyung..?" Jimin asked, confused.
"Yes, Jiminnie?"
"What do you need all of this for?" He picked up the soap bottle, turning it around to read the label. The things that caught his eye were mostly "Poisonous product, do not eat or place in mouth / eyes." (Jimin knew from own experience how difficult it was to keep something away from Yoongi's mouth when he wanted it in there) and "Keep away from children and pets." (Yoongi was definitely a kid sometimes), and Jimin was suddenly scared for Yoongi's health and life.

All Yoongi did was pluck the bottle from his hand and uncap it, not answering directly.

"Love," it was the second time in under five minutes Yoongi used the little nickname, but as slightly teasing it had sounded the first time, how nonchalant and normal it sounded now. As if he had been using it for years, if not decades. It made Jimin blush madly and smile wickedly, he adored it. Could Yoongi please say it again?
"Come here," Yoongi's long fingers patted the sink, and Jimin lifted himself to take a seat on it, next to the weird collection of stuff that Yoongi had dug up. The cool surface tickled against the warmth that had seeped into his complete being; something that seemed to happen whenever he was around his boyfriend.

"Okay," Yoongi lifted the soap bottle, as if he wanted to show it to Jimin more clearly, his other hand pulling the small, neon pink, plastic bowl and matching spoon closer.