Chapter 5: Kitty cat

(A/N: Song: Kitty cat Nightcore (Idea to the song: smillamarie04 ) 

I were in the boys room with Natsu and Gray. The egg laid in the middle of the room, it was pretty big and had F/C stripes. I looked at the egg with big eyes, Happy also stared at the egg. And then my idiot of a brother took a little fire on the egg. I glared at him, do he think that this egg is breakfast?! He looked at me and had his idiotic grin. Oh it's on now!

,,IT AIN'T BREAKFAST STUPID!" I yelled.

,,I know that -.-" Natsu answered.

,,WHY THE FIRE?!" I yelled.

,,Geez, so it wouldn't freeze to death" Natsu answered.

,,Oh... sorry" I said.

I then glared at Happy, and then looked at the egg. I laid it on my lap, and began hugging it. I felt that people looked at me weirdly so i turned around and saw Natsu and Gray staring at me.

,,What ya looking at?" I asked.

,,You" They said.

,,OUUTTT" I yelled.

,,What?!" They yelled.

,,I SAID OUT!" I yelled.

,,It's our room" They said.

,,Now it's mine" I said, glaring at them.

,,Is that a challenge?!" Natsu and Gray asked.

,,No" I answered.

,,Then don't kick us out" They said.

,,Why not? I don't want boys looking at me" I said.

,,I'm your brother" Natsu said.

,,Yes BROTHER, as in a boy" I said.

,,Why don't you go into your room with the girls?" Gray asked.

,,Because they are girly" I answered.

,,What do you mean?" They asked.

,,Let's just say 1. Drama 2. Shopping 3. other stupid girl things" I answered.

,,Well you are a girl" They said.

,,That doesn't mean i like those things" I answered.

,,B-But" They said.

,,No buts!" I said, looking at them.

,,But Y/N" They said.

,,I said no buts, and not every girl loves dresses or makeup and that stuff" I said.

,,You have been in dresses before" Natsu said.

,,I didn't say i hate them, i just don't want to go in them now" I said.

,,Isn't that the same?" Natsu asked.

,,No you idiot!" Me and Gray yelled.

,,Sorry" Natsu said, with his hands in the air.

Then i heard a CRACK. I looked at the egg, and saw it moving. I then pounced the boys lightly and pointed at the egg. I smiled, as we saw the little cat coming out of the egg. It were a beautiful F/C cat, with S/F/C eyes. I picked the little cat up and looked at it. It yawned, and fell asleep in my arms.

,,So is this my cousin?" Happy asked.

,,Yeah you can call him that" I said, smiling and looked at the little kitten.

,,What are you going to call him?" Gray and Natsu asked.

,,I think i will call it E/N (Exceeds name)" I answered.

,,That's a great name Y/N!" Gray said.

,,Thanks Gray" I said, smiling.

,,Yeah much better than any name Flame Brain would come up with" Gray said.

,,HEY!" Natsu yelled.

I just laughed, and looked at the little kitten in my arms. I think this is the start of a good friendship.. Don't you think so E/N?

(A/N: Hey Guyyzzz and thanks for 200 followers O.O i'm so happy!!! Thank you all i couldn't do it without any of you guyz! You are all amazing! Well... Have a great day, and see ya)