Chapter 5~ Trees

Ugh.  Happy New Year's!!! I'm listening to trees rn. I'm not crying, you are. I decided I would update today!! I hope it's long.

~

"Tyler I didn't know you felt this way." Josh whispered, standing in front of Tyler, holding his face with his hands. "Tyler, please look at me."

Tyler's glossy eyes look directly at Josh, trying to find clear evidence that Josh isn't lying. When he doesn't find any, he smiles weakly and catches Josh off guard by throwing himself at Josh and hugging him.

Josh just smiles big, pulling away to admire Tyler's face.

Josh thinks Tyler has the most beautiful smile in the world. The way he blushes when someone compliments him. The way his eyes shine when he's writing a new song. Josh thinks, no, he knows, that Tyler is the one for him. Something about the small and delicate boy in his arms, makes him want to be with him for the rest of his entire life. Together or not, he wants to give Tyler everything he wants, as long as he can see his beautiful face shine.

Josh doesn't even react when he leans into Tyler, closing his eyes and giving him a passionate kiss on the lips. It's nothing big, just a kiss. Nothing sloppy, just gentle. Tyler's eyes are open wide, moving his head to one side, going along with Josh's movements, seeing as its his first kiss.

They separate a while later, panting. Josh is the first to laugh, smiling as he stares into Tyler's eyes. He can get lost in those deep brown seas. Tyler smiles as well, loving how Josh is just staring in his eyes, not moving, completely still.

"Completely beautiful." Josh states.

-

"Two minutes until it's a new year." Someone yells in the big crowd.

They are currently at a school party, invited so everyone can be in their first memory of the new year.

"I couldn't be celebrating it in a better way." Josh smiled, turning to look over at Tyler.

Tyler catches Josh's eyes, he blushes and listens to what Debby is saying to him. (forest is on, help)

"One minutes and forty-eight seconds until a new year!" the same voice yells.

Josh pushes through the crowd, pulling Tyler with him so they are together.

"thirty seconds until a new year!"

"Well, we're here again, babe." Josh states with a grin on his face.

"fifteen seconds until a new year!"

"Yes, we are." Tyler blushes looking down.

"5!"

Josh pulls Tylers chin up so they can make eye contact.

"4!"

"You're beautiful, you know that, right?" Josh says.

"3!"

"Not really." Tylers shy's away.

"2!"

"Don't say that about yourself." Josh frowns, pulling Tyler's chin up once again.

"1!"

Tylers eyes shine when he looks up at Josh. Josh's eyes shine when he see's how happy Tyler is.

"Happy New Year's!"

Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello.

Tyler wraps his hands around Josh's neck, leaning into Josh. Josh tangles his arms around Tylers waist and kisses him passionately. After a couple of seconds, Josh drags his tongue against Tylers bottom lip, asking for permission. Tylers gasps, shocked because he doesn't know what else to do. Josh takes it as an advantage as he gently runs his tongue against Tylers tongue. Tyler taste like peppermints and blueberries. It's a weird combination, but Josh already has a good feeling about it.

Tyler just stands there and takes everything in. He loves the feeling of Josh taking complete control over him. The feeling of Josh running his hands up and down his waist, his grip tightening on his hips.

They pull apart, panting on each other.

"Happy New Year, Joshua Dun."

Happy New Year indead, Josh thinks.

~

Agree I did it. We did it.

I'm going to be honest with you guys, I was planning on killing myself before 2017, but I held on, and I did it.

Anyways, the bottom part is a 'oneshot' but it is going to be apart of this story, so I'm not going to delete it.

Share- eh

Comment- what your mind thinks

Vote- I would be grateful.

Instagram- @tylerrishot

Tylers instagram (the Tyler in this story)- @file.tyler

SnapChat-
@im1dafvicky4774

-Victoria