Nathan Imagine

Nathan imagine: "Nathan did you find my necklace?" You say looking through your bags. "Love it's right here" he walks over to you and slips it around your neck. "Thank god I didn't loose it" you sigh from relief. he slips his arms around your waist and kisses your neck softly. "What do you want to do today?" He asks as he both rock back and forth. "How about nothing" you smile and turn around resting your head on his chest. Sounds good he says as he kisses the top of your forehead. "Do you remover that time, when we got stuck in the closet" Nathan laughs playing with your hair. "You mean when Jay locked us in there, yes I remember that." You laugh. He pulls you over to the couch and you sit down in his lap. You lean back and mess up his hair. You pull out your phone and make a weird face seeing Nathan does the same. You laugh at it and make it you lock screen. "Can you send that to me?" He asks rubbing your arm. "Sent" you smile and look back at him. "Did I ever tell you, that I'm grateful to have you in my life" he smiles and kisses your cheek. "Yes" you place your arms around his shoulders. "What about, I think you're the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Everything about you is perfect. And from the day I met you I haven't been able to take my eyes off of you." You smile and feel the blood rushing to your face holding back tears. "Did I ever tell you, you're corny but I love you" you laugh. "All the time love, all the time" he kisses you slowly but softly making sure it last just long enough for you to know you're the only one he wants.