IMAGINE: Newt saving your life

"Newt!" You scream for your boyfriend as an Obscurus flies above you. It dive-bombs you and you cry out, diving to the grass.

     "Newt!" You scream again, your hands covering your head. The Obscurus flies off again, still circling ahead. You push yourself up and start running again, looking for a place to hide until Newt saves you.

     Newt and you were travelling to different countries, researching for his book. He's observing magical creatures and, more than once, things got out of hand, like today.

     A gutteral cry pierces the air which causes a bench to flip up into the air and shatter into pieces. One of the metal pieces fly and hit you in the back of the head. You gasp, your vision blurring. You stumble, blinking repeatedly, until you fall forward, unconscious.

---

     You wake up with a gasp, your eyes wide. "Hey, hey, hey, it's okay." Newt says, wrapping his arms around you and helping you sit up.

     "What happened?" You ask, shuddering. "I-I was running from an Obscurus and...and I don't remember what happened."

     "I heard you screaming so I ran to you. By time I found you, you were unconscious and the Obscurus was about to kill you. I trapped him in my suitcase before he could." Newt explains.

     You sink against him and wrap your arms around him. "I was so scared, I thought he was going to kill me." You whisper.

      Newt pulls back and cups your face. He stares at you with so much concern and love. "Y/N, I'm so sorry I didn't get here soon enough. I'm so sorry. You must think me a terrible boyfriend." He says.

      "No, no, no." You breathe, though when you were getting chased you did.

      Newt sees a flash of regret passing through your eyes. "You did, didn't you?" He asks. You bite your lip. "Oh, Y/N, I swear this will never happen again." He whispers, pulling you back into his arms. "Do you forgive me?" He asks against your neck.

     Your heart beats a little quicker. "I do." You answer.

     "I will never let anything hurt you again, I promise." Newt vows, putting a hand on the back of your head. You wince and suck in a sharp breath. He put his hand on your wound from the bench piece.

     "You broke your promise." You murmur, pulling back from him.

      Newt's eyebrows draw in confusion. "I don't get what you mean." He states.

      You lightly touch the back of your head and you feel the crustiness of blood. "When that Obscurus cried out, a bench went flying and broke into pieces. One of the pieces hit me in the head and that's what knocked me out." You explain.

     Newt's eyes widen. "Oh my goodness, turn around right now." He commands.

     With a feather light touch, Newt starts to cleans up the back of your head. He moves your hair over one shoulder, his fingers lightly brushing your neck. Goosebumps appear on your skin and it's not because it's cold. Newt works diligently and quickly to fix your head as to spare you any pain.

     Ten minutes later, Newt puts his hands on your shoulders and gently turns you around. "There, all finished." He murmurs, smiling down at you.

     You smile back at him. "Thanks, Newt." You say.

     "I'm truly sorry, Y/N. This is all my fault." He whispers.

     You put your hands on his chest and pull him close to you. "It's okay, Newt. It's fine. Don't worry about it." You reply quietly. Newt stares down at your mouth and puts his hand on the back of your neck. He leans down and kisses you softly. You wrap your arms around him and kiss him back. Newt deepens the kiss. A minute later, he pulls his head back and beams at you. You grin at him and kiss him once more.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!