That embarrassing crush moment

Heyyy!!! So I wanted to do a page where you had that one embarrassing  crush moment. So tell me a time (doesn't matter if it was a year ago or two days a ago) when and what happened?

Was it a success or a failure?

-The most embarrassing moment for me was when I was doing math work, not so much doing work it was more like looking at my crush, but anyways I was looking at him because he literally  sat next to me and while I was looking at him he looked up and smiled weirdly(not really flattered) and said "why are you always staring at me or why are you lookin at me?" I can't seem too remember even though it happened last year. And I went with the classic of saying "nah-uh" and went back to work, blushing. We still talked after that though, which was good.

But we both knew each other for two years. We used to talk a lot in eight grade, we were almost best friends. He told me things that he wouldn't tell anyone else and I told him things. And trust me when I say he was the almost best looking kid in my school. Though many girls couldn't get to him because some annoyed him. He was kinda like the typical wattpad guy.

Sadly though we haven't gotten any more classes together.

*sigh

But yeah lol that was my story. And even though you don't share your opinion or what's on your mind it's okay. Eventually you'll want to join.😉😄

But share in the comments what your embarrassing crush moment was? And if It was a success or a failure.

~~~~

"I don't understand how people approach their crush. I don't even have the guts to ask for an extra ketchup at McDonald's."

"When your crush sends you cute things like "who is this?" And "how did you get this number?"

"That moment when you feel like flying, jumping, dancing, etc, cause your crush just smiled at you."