Chapter 3 Welcome to your house!!!

Seeing a person who looks just like me and talking to me was really hard to believe. I couldn't even believe it myself. I slid my glasses upward, rubbed my eyes and slid it back, thinking it wasn't real. When I opened them again, he was gone. I was relieved, until I saw him sitting beside me.

I was so shocked that I exclaimed; "who are you!?"

The teacher got angry at me. But he understood that I wasn't comfortable with this yet. So he sent me and Jake outside. He told us to discuss things outside. As I went out of the classroom, Jake also followed.

"Who or what are you?" I asked first.

"Didn't I just say that I'm your twin?" he said "don't worry I also reacted that way when mom told me that I had a twin"

When he said "mom" I did not hesitate to ask him all about her.

"Calm down, one at a time. I know you miss her." He says.

I just sat down on the floor and looked up at him and said; "so why are you here? Why go to this school, when you're so rich?"

He sat down beside me and he replied; "I wanted to see my twin, and how his life is?"

Out of no where I, crying, shaking and angry, said; "now you saw me, you can go back to your extravagant life!"

After that I just ran away.

"Wait!" Jake yelled from the distance

I didn't look back. I just kept running. Tears fell down my face while I was running. I think part of me was jealous. But I was sure of one thing, I was angry at my mom.

Recess came and I sat under some trees near the field. I was full of mix emotions that I couldn't think well. I just hugged my knees and placed my head down, crying. While I was in deep sadness, I heard a few leaves rustle and then Rena was at my side.

"Man you're hard to find, anyway you okay?" She asked.

I just shook my head and cried. Rena just tapped my back and sat beside me. Then after a while I felt something entering my ear. Then music started playing.

"Maybe some music might calm you down" Rena said

everyone in school had mp3 phones. Well almost everyone. I didn't have one. Rena would always sit beside me and place one ear bud on my ear and the other on hers. And we'd just sit for hours and listen to whatever music she had. Once in a while we were being teased but I didn't mind.

After some time the bell rang. Recess was over and the music stopped playing in my ear. Rena took off the earbuds from my ear and stood up.

"class is about a bout to start, you're not thinking of cutting classes for real this time? Are you?" She said and with that pretty smile of hers she left. I stood up, wiped the tears off my eyes, wiped the smudges off my glasses and walk with her going to class. When I got to class I was surprised that Jake went home early. I was partially relieved.

Yet I was asking myself: "why'd he leave early? Was it because of me?".

Throughout the day I was unfocused. I didn't even eat lunch. With my head full of questions, I couldn't think well.

Dismissal came and I was ready to go home. Until two muscular guys blocked my way. They asked me if I was Clark Sennips.

Softly I answered "yes"

"By the request of master Jake you are to come with us" They said.

I followed them. They gave me formal clothes and shoes. They instructed me to wear it and come back to the parking lot. I went to the comfort room to change. While changing I was still confused.

I even asked myself "why am I doing this in the first place?"

After I changed into the formal clothes they gave me. I went back to the parking lot as they instructed. They told me to get in the car, so I did. I sat in the car quietly. As I looked outside the window, I noticed that there were no buildings in sight. It was all fields, trees and grass. I was worried that these are bad people and I was going to some bad place. So while I was inside the car I thought of my options. But then I noticed a large three story house in the distance. I was relieved and exited at the same time.

When we reached the house I saw Jake standing outside. I had mixed emotions when I saw him. The car stopped and someone opened the door for me. I walked outside. I was amazed, when I saw the house. I also noticed that there was a party. I was so mesmerized with all the servants, the fancy white round tables, the stage filled with colors coming from the hanging lights above and the fancy white glimmering long tables with unfamiliar delicacies on them. I didn't notice Jake was calling me. He then tapped my back. I then turned my attention to him.

Then, with a welcoming gesture, he said; "Welcome to your house!!!"

To be Continued...