New And Improved Problems

I was going to say 'Previously On... ' but nah that's too much work sorry... Anyway on to the story.

Prince Gumball POV
I'm so smart I knew Cake couldn't do it. Now Cake won't be able to do anything. I don't need her anymore. She is of no help. It's impossible for Fionna to not love me! She is now mine forever and will never love anyone else. Fang boy is gone! Cake is gone! Everyone in the kingdom will think that we are the perfect couple. I'll make Fionna and Everyone else think that after we started going out that Cake left to live with her boyfriend and get married or whatever. The perfect plan. Fionna is currently asleep in my room. She looks so innocent luckily when I made the potion it make all of her memories of the last month look... Let's just say... Dreamy. 
Marshall POV
I woke up lying on grass. Sticky prickly grass. I sat up rubbing my head. Rubbing my head! With my hand! I look back down. My body was here!  I stood dusting myself off looking around. I know exactly where I am. In the forgotten part of AAA. The part of AAA where you can't float or fly. The mast time I was here my mom had kicked me out of the house. That was back when I was a true teen not 1000years old . I have a friend that lives around here. probably hasn't moved. I sighed realizing I don't have my phone or anything so I can't call Him or my mom so someone can come get me. It would be at least 2 months before I would get to where Gumball lives. Then I can Kill him. I guess it's worth the wait the later I'm away the madder I'll get the worse his death will be. " better start walking. "
Fionna POV
I some up feeling anything but rested. I feel like I just had the worse night sleep. Gumball walked up to me "Good morning princess. "He leaned down with puckered lips. Unconsciously I leaned forward and connected out lips. What am I doing?!  This is not okay! "Good Morning sweetheart. " I say lovingly. This is not me. I feel hazy. Like I have no control. "Did you sleep well? " he asks. Ignoring his question I asked." Where's Cake? "He swiped my bangs out of my face. "Your still in denial... "He sighed. In denial if what? 
Prince Gumball POV
"Your still in denial... "I sighed. Hopefully she would fall for it an not question it. She stares at me. She sighs "Yeah I guess I am. " I hold back the urge to jump up and down happily because my potion works. Instead I smile. "I hope you had a good nights rest because we're getting married today. "I said. Her eyes widened. "Married! "She yelled. I smile widely." Remember when I asked you a month ago?" She shook her head yes. "Well then come! Come! You need to eat! You must be famished."(Aka hungry) 
Fionna POV
He grabbed my hand and dragged me by the hand. Why am I letting this happen. No scratch that. Why am I not trying to escape? When did even ask me to marry him? Why the hecky heck did I say yes of he did?!" I don't like him! Yes you do. A voice from the back of my head said. No I do not. Yes you do and you will always love him whether you like it or not. Well look voice in my head before you decide to take over my body you might wanna.. Hmm... I don't know... ASK! It is not my job to ask it is my job to do whether it is like or not. But because you ask. I am Love. The most powerful of things that you will ever experience I was created and sent by the prince to make you love him and you have no other choice because I am in control. Well that great and all but how do I get rid of you. I won't tell you but I will give you a hint. Well continue. This is the last I will say. The fondness of you is so close but far apart. Never separate but not together. With two all will be good. With one there is good but not good enough. So I need to fall in love with someone else. No not you but someone else. Two more people.One on each side.What do you mean two more people. This makes no sense at all. Hello. Hello. HELLO! fine be like that. I'll figure this out myself. I was seated at a long table. Gumbutt sat at the other end. "This makes no sense. " I mutter. "What makes no sense?" How can he hear me on the other side of the table. Instead of saying what I really want to say I say "It makes no sense to sit at the other end of the table we're I can't see or hear you as well. " I'm still trying to escape. You cannot escape. Shut up artificial insemination of life I don't care what you have to say. In other words. Shut up you face piece of- I advise you not to say that. "Gumball I want to wait for the wedding! " I suddenly shout out. Break through!  He looks surprised and taken aback. I mean I want to be more involved I mean. You did all the work while I sat back that's not fair let me make the wedding myself. "I look up at him innocently enough to make him bite his lip in consideration. I pouted a little. He sighed. "Fine. " I clapped my hands together. My time has been bought. Now that that part of the plan is over I need to figure out the rest. 

Hope you guys enjoyed that little chapter not as long as I wanted it. I know the riddle sucks and is really easy but who cares enjoy this even though there are more chapters to come