//2

Jenna was squealing once she got a text from her friend Ashley saying that she saw the van pass her house. I highly doubt that. Her and I were cuddling on the couch currently. "Brendon is bringing the alcohol by the way." I groan. "Jen, you're not even old enough to drink yet. Neither am I." Jenna was turning 18 today. She pouts. "We won't get too intoxicated. It's my 18th. I only turn 18 once Tyler... I'm not gonna get too drunk anyways." She climbs onto my lap and kisses me.

I kiss back before the doorbell rings. She groans and runs over, it being Ryan and Dallon. "18 today little one. Children grow up so fast." Dallon wipes away a fake tear. She hugs both of them. "You both look adorable. You just might get yourselves girls." She winks. Ryan shifts uncomfortably because he was gay. I knew that.

"Yeah. I guess. Brendon will be here in like- 5 minutes. He bought a lot of alcohol. He bought jolly rancher vodka for you since he knows they're your favorite." Dallon smiled. Ryan walks over to me quickly. "Hey Tyler. Do I look okay? Smell nice? Dallon and I are sort of competing for Brendon tonight. He's so fucking tall and cute and I'm small and weird." Ryan speaks fast. "You look great. Smell good and the plot twist would be you get with Dallon. Try and see if Brendon thinks that's hot or not. He'd love a threesome with his two favorite dudes." I wink and Ryan shakes his head, blushing. "I-I don't know about all that. I want to win his game." I nod. "Then win it." I pat his back and he smiled.

About 5 minutes of talking with Ryan and Jenna as well as Dallon, Brendon bursts through the door. "SUP HOES! And Jenna, my sweet baby girl, I bought you your favorite since daddy knows best." Brendon bows and being a over the bottle. "Hey Dal, Ry and Ty. Holy shit, Ryan you're wearing a skirt. You look adorable." Ryan grins. "Thank you." Dallon glares. "Hello giraffe daddy. I like your outfit too." Brendon climbs onto Dallons lap. "I may have drank a couple of beers before driving." Ryan widens his eyes. "Brendon!" I laugh.

An hour later, the house is filled and I'm petting Jenna's cat. I wish Zach and Chris could have came. They couldn't sadly. Jenna walks over, wearing a party hat and her bra straps showing. "Only for me babe..." I whisper and adjust her dress. She smiled and wraps her arms around me, pressing her lips to mine. They tasted strongly of alcohol. I didn't mind. Then Ashley walks over. "Holy shit, They're here and Josh and holy fucking-" Ashley stops and Jenna pulls away. "Really!" She shoots up. "Josh even wrote with temporary marker happy birthday Jenna with a heart and oh my god, he dyed his hair red and it's so fucking pretty." I get up as well. "Let's go see." I sigh and get dragged out by the them. Jenna squeals and clings to me. I roll my eyes. She pulls out her phone and snaps pictures. I already knew her favorite member was Josh.

 I already knew her favorite member was Josh

He looks serious for the picture. I finally look at him in person. Oh my god. He's looking at me and smiling. I swear he just winked oh my god. And he's cute. No,no. I'm straight. He walks over finally. "Hi, you're Jenna right?" Jenna's breathing hitches and she his Josh. Josh glances at me. "She's a keeper." He mouths to me. I smile shyly. "I love you sooo much oh my gosh. I love your hair and I love you and your tattoos look really nice and you're so much muscular in person can I feel your arms?" She asks. I laugh, my stomach filled with a warm sensation. Ashely was already hugging Josh. "You smell sooo good." Josh wouldn't look at either of them. Just at me. His eyes were a pretty mocha. Jenna has her hands over Josh's left arm. "And you are?" He speaks to me. His voice was slightly raspy and he clearly hadn't gotten sleep. "Tyler. Jenna's boyfriend." Josh bites his lip and smiled. "Nice to meet you Tyler. Your face is pretty cool." He says. I heat up. No,no,no. "

"Yours too. I like your nose piercing." He simply grins. "I gotta go Jenna. We can talk after the show and get pictures, okay?" She nods. "Yes please. Bye Joshy!" They both release him. He says bye to us. And I just stared