chapter 25

want an imagine?? follow @_freshleequeen and she'll give you one!

Britt PoV

"Hey Guys it's Britt," "And Mel"

"Today we're doing the theme song challenge!"

Matt presses play on the first one.

"You get the best of both worlds-"

"Hannah Montana!" I shout laughing in Mel's face.

"There's old friends and new friends and even a bear, through good times and bad times-"

i snap my fingers before shouting "American Dad! fuck I meant the Cleveland Show!"

I grin, "Catch up Mel,"

"M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E"

"Mickey Mouse, dude you seriously could've starred it at a different spot," Mel says, causing me to explode with laughter.

"Got a secret-"

"PRETTY LITTLE LIARS!" i beam. Mel rolls her eyes at my love for the show.

I ended up winning, no shock.

"Okay guys thats the end of this video, be sure to like,comment, and subscribe, i love you! Mwa!" i end the video.

i sat my laptop down at the desk in the office of our apartment. Me and Mel do online college so it's easier to tour. I put on my glasses and began editing the video.

the video being longer than expected, i edited some things out and added some zooms at stupid faces me and Mel made. I hear a chime on my phone, signaling i got a text.

I picked it up and read the contact name

Cam 💘

FT ME YOUNG LADY

Me: yes sir!

I chuckle closing my laptop opening the twitter app.

@queenbritt: New video up with @MelanieAnn at 7pm eastern time!

i close my laptop, bringing it to my bedroom. I grab my iPad and set it on my pillow to hold it up, then facetime cam.

He answers immediately and smiles widely. "i'm so ready to give you your Christmas presents," he smiles. "two more weeks," I grin. "Sierra is super excited to see you when we go back on tour," he chuckles.

"I'm ready to see her too, but i can't wait to get you your gift," I smile i check the time to see it was around 6:13 and i wanted to be sure to get that video up by seven.

i grab my laptop off the charger and sit it on my bed with me. I began the upload while talking to Cam. "Babe whatcha doing?" he ask. "Uploading a video," i reply.

I soon hear his feet hitting the ground quickly. I heard him sit his phone down and i heard a basketball dribbling, probably him and Aaron shooting hoops.

I seen that the video was 30% finished uploading, so i sat my laptop back on my desk, grabbed my iPad and went to the door. i turned the corner and went into the kitchen, setting my phone up against the counter.

I run into Mel's room to see her and Matt playing with Bernie. "Anything you want for dinner?" i ask. "Chicken Alfredo, she said not looking up. I make my way back into the kitchen i began to cook, not focusing on anything else.

I would occasionally glance over at my phone to see Cam shooting or just taking a break and drinking water. We kept small talk while he played and i cooked. I began to grab seasonings from the pantry when someone knocked on the door.

I wiped my hands on a towel running to the door, i opened it and saw Nicole. "Come in," I smiled. she held her puppy in her arms and sat on the couch.

I chuckled and put the now seasoned chicken into the skillet, stirring it until it cooks through. I remove the chicken and put it in the foot warmer. turning the oven down to medium i add some of my moms homemade Alfredo sauce to the skillet.

I grab the fettuccine from the other burner, adding it to the sauce. I grab the chicken and add it as well.
After mixing it and letting everything coat, dinner was ready.

"I'm Done!" I shout. Everybody soon gathers in the living room and we began to eat. Cam still playing with Aaron and watching me eat. Mel collected everyone's plates, and began washing dishes.

I head up to my room, as Taylor and Matt leave. Cam grabs his water and phone and goes back into the house. "Babe, I'm gonna shower and head to bed, i'll text you tomorrow," Cam says. "Alright, goodnight," I said hanging up.

I grab a grey tank top and some cupcake pajamas along with undergarments and head for the shower. I place my speakers down connecting my phone, hopping in the shower.

"I've been down so long it look like up to me , they look up to me.

I got fake people showing fake love to me straight up to my face , straight up to my fa-a-ace x2

Something ain't right when we talking, something ain't right when we talking it look like you hiding yo problems

Really you never was all in,"

blasted through my small speaker. I hummed along as i washed my body. After series of songs came on, i finally got out. I dried myself off, applied lotion, brushed my teeth, got dressed and hopped in bed.

-

a/n: I think I'm gonna come up with an update schedule so i can update more, how do you guys feel about that?