The Badboys' Good Lips ||

S Y N O P S I S
____________________

To crave safety was one thing.

To sleep with a monster to get it? That was something else entirely.

The bar. Her best friend. The need to forget her ex. That's all Maebelle Taylor was signing up for one Thursday night in college. The icing on the cake was the tall and handsome one-night-stand she managed to fall into bed with, and she was able to achieve what she set out to do: Forget.

However, things don't go as planned when said one-night-stand saunters back into her life. Not only is he as handsome as he was during their night of fun, but he seems to be a completely different person than Maebelle remembers. He's dangerous, brooding, vicious, and far from the man she thought she had first met. And he wants absolutely nothing more to do with her.

What seems like fate is what tosses them together. What seems like karma is what can't keep them apart. Mr. tall and handsome lives a life far from the safe haven Mae so desperately craves to have, but after stumbling upon something she shouldn't have seen?

Mr. tall and handsome isn't so keen to let her go.

____________________

t r o p e s:

Grumpy x sunshine
Mature themes
Criminal/Gang-related content
Forced proximity

____________________

W A R N I N G

This story contains cursing, scenes of violence and depictions of abuse that may become triggering to some members of the audience. Some dark themes are explored and I will include some trigger tags at the beginning of the necessary chapters.

To preface: The male lead is wack in the beginning but the character development is definitely there y'all. I really wanted to challenge my writing abilities to explore some darker themes as well as natural character development.

There will also be some sexual content.

(Tw: IPV = Trigger warning: Intimate Partner Violence)

____________________

D I S C L A I M E R

this story has been re-edited and republished. the events of this story , for those who have read it prior to February 2023 ,  have been slightly altered to make way for my improved and matured writing style (as well as to fix plot inconsistencies). if you are reading this story on another platform then it has been plagerizrd. do not steal my work.

originally published : june 2017

newly published : february 2023

____________________

Copyright © All Rights Reserved