The Concert- 2

Maria's POV
While Jacob was meeting some other girls, there was this one girl who looked at me with a jealous face and went up to Jacob and kissed him. On the lip! She then said...

Girl: "I've missed you so much babe!"

Jacob: "Um, babe? Have I met you? I...um..."

I felt bad for him because he didn't know what to do, so I went over and cleared everything up.

Maria: "Hey! Back off! Don't ever kiss him on the lips again! He's mine and I don't want to see a random fan girl coming around and kissing my man just to make me jealous!" I kind of yelled.

Jacob looked at me with a confused face. But in his face he was holding something in, as if he wanted to tell me something.

Girl: "Hmpf!!! Fine! I'll go! But just remember that I like revenge!" And she left with a really funny facial expression.

Jacob: "Um, thanks."

Maria: "No problem" I smiled with a big happy smile. (I really don't know anymore)

Jacob: "Anyways, that was the last of the girls."

Maria: "Okay."

By this point me and Jacob were really close. We kind of forgot Julia was still there and so were Johnny and Ariel. Our lips were touching each other but then Julia jumped on my back and Johnny on Jacobs.

Maria: "Ahhh!" I screamed because I got scared.

Jacob: "Johnny! Get off of me!" He said kind of annoyed.

Johnny: "Sorry, it's not like we can do this every day."

Julia: *sings* "I said often."

Maria: "Seriously?"

Julia: "Yup!"

Jacob: "We should get backstage now."

Maria: "Okay."

We got back stage and everything was going smoothly until Jacob started to feel sick. He said that I had to go and sing on stage. I also found out that Julia said I was an awesome singer. I guess we'll find out in a few minutes. I got onto stage and the song "Lead Me Out" by Martina Stoessel and Jorge Blanco (On top) was playing. I started singing and Jacob looked at me with a super surprised face. He came on stage and joined me. He stared into my eyes and got closer. By the end of the song we kissed. It was magical, as if everything around us disappeared. All the sudden I heard clapping, I opened my eyes and saw everyone smiling, screaming, shouting, cheering, and that one girl who kissed Jacob. She wasn't happy at all. We got off stage, and I was super happy.

Maria: "You....we....what??" He kissed me again except for this time we weren't interrupted.

Jacob: "I kissed you. I thought you were going to sound great, but instead you sounded amazing. You're also a really good kisser."

Maria: "Aww! Thank you so so much! You sounded great and are awesome at kissing."

Julia: "Can you love birds stop? It's starting to make me sick."

Maria: "Sometimes I wonder how we are friends? 😂"

Jacob: "Hey Mia, you ready to go out now?"

Maria: "If your ready than I am."

Jacob: "Okay lets go princess." And with that we left. I love him so much.

___________________________________________

520 Words!!!!!!