Yuri's letter

When I first sensed the smell of New Year, I walked over it. I looked on and on. So difficult for me, through ...

I looked on and on. And I saw around the globe, bells rang as the sky was going to have a big party. So do people in Moscow too. I looked over my country, and then, I laughed:

"Vladivostok, Happy New Year."

I saw them and I saw all. Victor Nikiforov and Yuuri Katsuki came to Saint Petersburg to celebrate New Year together. Only Otabek stayed with me, along with Mila. My grandpa, Mr. Nikolai, he went to Siberia where he celebrated with his friends over New Year. That's right. I knew it too ...

... only me, Mila and Otabek. We walked around the Red Square and waited for the moment.

...

...

...

And when we were just waiting for the moment, surprisingly, I received a call from some of my friends.

"Юрий Плисецкий, у вас есть сообщение. От вентилятора в Японию!" (YuriPlisetsky, youhaveamessage. From a fan in Japan!)

I found this from a special message. It named as: your secret supporter from Namimori. I was confused. However, she wrote in English, so I might understand a bit.

"Hi, Yuri

It has been for a while since the first time I met you. I felt like ... you have a strong knowledge on us. Your words, your basic feeling, your style, all made me imagine to a Russian samurai. I felt a bit guilty because of punching you for no reason over my mini-skirt.

You are a very difficult person. You have a sense of a human being. You are a strong person, who is willing to do anything for the others. You never give up once you were beaten.

You can be a choice for me. I feel, you ... are a real person. You can be ... something ... different for me ...

... I like you. Thanks, for your arrival. Happy New Year, to you, to all Russians, and all of Russian nation.

Sincerely

Namimori's secret fan."

I didn't know who sent me this, but according from the way this person wrote, I could be sure, this was written by a girl. So beautiful.

Otabek Altin and Mila Babicheva just asked me, who wrote, but I refused to answer. I just kept for my own. I liked it a lot. So, in my feeling, I suddenly remembered to one word: "mini-skirt". So ...

...

"Well ... I think I know who sent this ..."

I just walked out, and then, I posted a message back. I would not tell, for sure.

But you know who ...

...

...

...

...

...

When the bell of Moscow came to 00:00, the Russian Federation's anthem was sung, as I was very thankful. I sent back to her my message, you knew what I meant.

Guess it. I'd like to answer.

...

...

"You are welcome, Haru Miura."