Stranger

"Different city, but school's still the same."

Andy looked up to see a tall, pale, stranger standing in front of her. He was handsome, with an air of complexity about him. Lazily, the boy slouched into the seat in front of her . She examined his dark brown hair that seemed to look messy, but it was a neat kind of messy, as if he wanted it to look that way.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." the stranger snapped.

"Uh... sorry." Andy said as a hot blush creeped up her cheeks.

"Jack." the boy said and stuck out his hand.

"Andy." she managed to squeak out. Jack nodded and turned around, returning to his original slouched position facing the board. Again, Andy caught herself staring.

Andy faced her locker, taking out the same old boring books. It was only the first week back to school, but it felt like an eternity. Kyle, known across school as the class pervert who hit on anything with an ass, approached her.

"Hey baby." he whispered seductively into her ear, his hands creeping up her body.

"Stop," Andy mumbled, trying to pull away.

"Not so fast." Kyle whispered and put one hand on her waist and the other on her butt. Andy jerked forward, but his grip was too tight.

"She said stop." Jack stated, appearing bodily out of nowhere. Jack grabbed Kyle's hands and pulled them off of Andy, at the same time screaming at him to back off. Kyle quickly fled from the hall, obviously intimidated.

Andy's heart was still racing. She could still feel Kyle's cold hands on her waist. Remembering Jack's presence, she glanced at him. He began to walk away, and before he disappeared from sight, he sent a wink at Andy that made her knees go weak.