First time

I'm glad you guys sticked around for this cringe worthy story but thanks - 💦

Marinette woke up all excited for her kitty cat to come back. She was so happy that she gets to fuck him for the first time!

" MARINETTE! YOUR AWAKE EARLY!? " tikki her kawami said. " well, yeah! Of course I am! Well, why I'm really up it's because...b-because...CHAT NOIR AND I WILL FUCK TONIGHT! " marinette said to make sure her parents didn't hear her dirty life. " ......" tikki was out of words what marinette just said. " y-yeah I said it o-ok " marinette said while blushing and putting her head in her hands.

" ....." tikki was still in shock. Marinette gets up and puts her clothes on. She goes downstairs and eats some breakfast for the day. " good- bye mom " marinette said. " honey, have a nice day " mrs. sabine said. ( wait is that her name? ).

" ok, bye for now! " marinette says to her mother.

She runs out the house to the school. { I can't believe I'm going to fuck chat noir tonight } marinette thought.

As she runs through the door she meets some green eyes shinning in the light at her. She blushes but then thinks { wait... do I still have a heart for Adrien? }. { nah I don't think so...I love chat and I lov.... wait I still love him GAH! }. " ahem, are you just g-going to stand there? " Adrien says while blushing. Marinette snaps back to reality " well...... " marinette says. " well what....? " Adrien responds. "..........BYE! " marinette says and runs to the classroom not looking where she is going and knowing her clumsy self she bumped into natheniel. ( ahem it tomato duh! ) " OUCH! " marinette screams but when she looks up she sees natheniels bright greenish - blueish eyes staring at her. " oh shi- " marinette couldn't replay fast enough to be sweeper off of her back into some familiar arms. { ADRIEN! } marinette screamed in her head. " I-im sorry I had to do that but- " Adrien stops and just replays " don't worry you'll find out why soon " he walks away while smirking. And leaves a "WHAT! " marinette behind him.

-------------------------------------------------------

//  TIME SKIP TO MARINETTE'S BEDROOM! 💦😏 \\

Marinette sits there doing her homework when she hears a knock at her window. It scared her a little bit but.... she knew who it was. She hesitated for a moment then went over to the window to let him in.

" ahh...purrinces I'm glad to see you tonight are you ready! Because I know I am! " chat says jumping up and down.

" calm down kitty cat but... do you have condoms? " marinette says with a worried tone. " well duh! I don't want to get you pregnant...well...not yet " he says while smirking.  Marinette blushes and replays " ok kitty lets do this and also don't worry tonight is date night with my parents so we got the place all to our selfs! ". " well good lets get started! " chat says while pushing marinette to her bad/ on her back. Chat starts to undress marinette. Marinette is breathing really heavy and is kinda scared to do this but she trust chat and that's it. " mmm...marinette I didn't know you body was this sexy..,damn sexy mami " chat says. " well I got it from my mami " marinette says with a smirk of her own.

Chat grabs her and pushes her up a little to kiss her properly. He starts with a little kiss on the lips then it starts to get heated. He pushes his knee into her private part and she whimpers. Then he takes his change to stick his tongue into her mouth. He starts to explore her mouth into there tongues starts to dane with each other. He stops. Then he gets up and unzips his suit. ( don't even know if he can do that XD ) marinette Looks at his sexy af chest and she couldn't help herself she had to feel his chest so she gets up and starts to rub his chest he moans a little then she stops. " m-mari " chat says. " sorry " marinette replays. " now since you did that this is a punishment for you now " chat says. And marinette gulps.

-------------------------------------------------------

Chat grinds a little on her and she moans. He then takes his hand and goes down her stomach to her- WAIT! He starts to rub on her clit. " AHHHHHHHHHH C-C-CHAT!! " marinette moans his name out really loud and he loves that. This time he stops and pulls down her underwater. She whimpers at his touch. Then out of no where he sticks 1, no 2, no 3 fingers in her and starts to go in and out in and out. She moans loud. Tbh I think people outside can hear her. She grips her blanket and then he stops. He looks at her with those green eyes that shine in the light and she knew she wanted him as much he wanted her. " really to get fucked marinette? " chat says with no stops. " oh yup lets does this! ". Chat unzips the rest of his suit and you can clearly see his huge HUGE! Erection. Marinette stares like it's a piece of candy or toy she just wants to eat or play with. " oh, seems like she's hungry for some dick aren't you honey? " chat says while smirking and flicks his dick and it goes up and down. " uh, huh " marinette says mesmerized with his big ass dick. Chat takes off her underwear and his and puts on a condom. Chat sticks his tip into of her a little.arinette closes her eyes and thinks { I'm so ready for this }. Chat stickers his dick right in. " purrences, tell me when to start moving kay, I just don't won't to hurt you" chat says. " MOVE! I WANT YOUR DICK! " marinette screams I think the whole world heard it. " ok " chat says then starts to move in and out in and out. Chat then starts to kiss and lick and bite down on her neck. She moans sooooooo freaking loud while of Paris heard her glad her mom and dad didn't hear! " OH SHIT! MY MOM AND DAD IS ALMOST HOME! KITTY CAT GET DRESSED AND I WILL TO AND HURY! " marinette yells! " OK " chat kinda yells and gets dressed with marinette and goes to the window. " see you tomorrow purrences, and don't worry we will finish this soon " he says and winks. Then he jumps out the window and marinette is just sitting at her desk now and starts to think about chats dick again.

" until next time kitty until next time "

❤️

GAH! Hoped you like this! WOW A LOT OF WORDS THEN I WOULD USALLY WRITE! I can say this is better then  any other books that I ever did!

Welp! Bye for now also I might make a contest for some covers I need badly and a icon! Whoever is interested please contact me somehow or comments! 💫

THANKS FOR READING!

💫💦✨🖤
Wow 1161 Words damn! 💍