Some more pinof 8 bloopers

"Give you're friend a hug " Dan exclaimed as he attempted to hug me the smushed banana all over his lips . I couldn't help but think , I hope he never does that to mine . I rolled of the bed , before I made out with that squished banana on dans face , he soon followed after switching of the camera back rolling of the bed giving me a great look at his ' deformed ' butt .

Dan winked at me and smirked as he walked into the bathroom to wash of the banana and whiskers . We normally cleaned them on each other , something was up . I decided not to act on it though the way dan smirked at me just told me to leave it I would get explanation soon .

3 am
I was in the middle of a dream about dan and a plastic tentacle when I heard my bedroom door click open . My eyes opened and I instantly tucked my head further into the covers trying to hide myself in the covers , yes Phil you're a chameleon well done .

I soon realised it wasn't slender man , it was just Dan he must've been scared , our house had recently sounded like hamsters where nesting in our roof for some reason. "P-phil " dan stuttered as he felt around my bed for my body . "Yeah dan it's me you're fine " I said , I unfolded myself from the covers and folded open abut letting dan snuggle into my chest . I was about to fall asleep when I heard dan let out a small giggle "dan what are you laughing at " he just shook his head and said nothing .

4:30

I awoke to a strange feeling all over my body and a squishing sound . I looked down to see dan rubbing bananas all over my naked frame . He was squishing them like mashed potato all over my pale stomach then spreading them towards my lower regions . "Dan what are you-" I stopped talking as soon as he reached down towards my throbbing erection . Do I have a banana kink ?

Dans tongue swirled around member he kept sexually biting of bits of banana and mushing them with his tongue against my hard member making the banana look more like milk . It was amazing . I was moaning and cursing as I watched dan gag down on me . He lifted up his leg and started to touch himself to , he looked a little bit like spider man .

Dan carried on going for a few moments longer , I just layer there tangling my fingers in his brown curls . "Dan I-I'm coming " I gasped in between moans he just grunted as my cum mixed into his saliva and mushed banana .

I rode out my high and went down to help dan "banana monster I got this " dan knew instantly what to do , he stopped touching himself and hoisted his butt into the air . "That's so cheesy " he laughed "it's meant to be cheesy " I said as I grabbed a ripe banana , broke it from the bunch and sucked on it making dans puppy eyes go wide .

"Ready " I didn't wait for a reply I just inserted the fruit right into dans anus . "Daddy " dan moaned and he gridded up into the banana . "Dad , hurry up I've gotta snap before it does " dan said as he tried to ride the splitting banana faster , I to started to pump the slightly curved fruit faster into him as well . "Ahhhh Phil " dan screamed , the neighbours will complain again but it was worth it . Dan finally came all over the bedsheets , cursing and Moaning , just in time because when I pulled the banana out of dans hole it was mushed up and disfigured. He must have minced the thing !

We lay down , naked tangled together .

"better put the in the pinof bloopers "

The end

---------
A/n just to clarify yes I do know that Phil says " that's so cheesy " and dan says "it's meant to be " but I thought it would be better that way . Please don't hurt me .