one : milk and honey

time skip bc flUFF

eliza held her son in her arms that morning. she walked towards the kitchen and put phillip in his chair

that morning, eliza woke up to both john and alex snoring. it was their sons first day of school, and they were asleep. eliza took matters into her own hands. she was always up before the boys anyway so she expected this

eliza yawned as she cut up the eggs she made that morning into little pieces and set them on the table in front of phillip, picking them up with a baby fork and flying them into her son's mouth. "you excited, little guy?" she asked and giggled as she fed him another piece of egg.

"ya! ya!" he responded and giggled just like his mother did. eliza smiled and nodded. she cleaned up the plate and the mess he made on the floor and picked up phillip, heading into his room to change him.

"well, since your fathers are going to be picky, we'll just put you in a turtle shirt and some pants. one of the many turtle shirts john got you." eliza laughed, holding up a blue shirt with a green turtle on it. she slipped him into the shirt and into some jeans as the soft sounds of phillip's sound machine kept her up and alert.

"eliza?" she heard john say groggily from the other room. she picked up phillip after tying his tiny shoe and brought him into the kitchen.

"well, good morning, love. i see you got phillip up and ready!" john cooed over his son as he took him out of eliza's arm. eliza handed him a plate of eggs whilst john kissed her cheek sweetly and blushed.

"alex is still asleep, believe it or not." john laughed and shook it his head back in forth whilst jumping phillip on his leg.

"that man sleeps like a pig." eliza joked and laughed, taking a bite of her own eggs, sitting criss-cross in the seat.

"i want to wake him up." john whined like a baby, picking up phillip and grabbing eliza hands as he dragged her upstairs.

eliza shhed them as she climbed in bed next to alex, john got on the other side of her, but sitting up. "on the count of three... one... two... three!" she finished and they all shouted "BOO!" and alex got extremely startled and fell of the bed, phillip was laughing and poking is fingers out at john as john took them and wiggled them around, eliza was wheezing so hard she could barely breathe.

"mor-mor-morn-morning!" eliza choked through and instantly went into laughter again.

"calm down, sweetheart." john said, grinning sheepishly at his wife. eliza made a pouty face at him and just scrunched up her nose and jumped out the bed.

"it's phillip's first day of school. who's taking him?" eliza asked, skipping down the stairs. she was already dressed. wearing a laced at the top, light blue, knee-length dress.

"okay, i'm not letting you go out like that you're too sexy, someone could eye you." alex pouted and crossed him arms, john nodded aggressively and copied alex's position.

eliza giggled and looked back at him, glaring jokingly, then just shaking her head and turning back around. "seriously! i'd love to go together but people are going to think that's weird. i don't want my son to get kicked out of school before it even starts because his parents are in a polyamorous relationship." eliza sighed and rubbed her forehead, flopping herself on the couch.

"we get it, liza. we don't either. you can take him. and then i will. and then alex will." john comforted her, stroking her shoulder as he sat down next to her on the couch.

eliza grinned brightly and kissed john's cheek. "i'm not kidding, elizabeth you better cover up those legs!" alex yelled up to her as she ran upstairs.

"you're such a baby!" she giggled and yelled back.

"nuh-uh!" he pouted and crossed his arms, john put phillip on the ground and walked over to alex, wrapping his arms around him.

"aw, babygirl was the matter? is other babygirl hurting your feewings?" john said in a baby voice and alex rolled his eyes and turned around, kissing his husband's temple and stroking his cheek.

"you totally agree with me." he said in a soft voice and grinned brightly.

"i do! i really do!" john protested and picked up phillip again.

eliza came back downstairs shortly after wearing black tights. she took phillip from john's arms and kissed both her husbands. "ah, yes! perfect!" alex joked and smirked at his wife. she rolled her eyes and kissed them both one more time.

"i'll be back in 30 minutes! don't burn the house down, i'll bring home food." eliza said and blew a kiss at both of them, closing her door.

"she's the literal best." john said softly in awe as his wife left the room. alex nodded in agreement and put an arm around his husband.

-

"hello, miss. i'm here to bring in phillip laurens-hamilton." eliza bit her lip.

"yes, thank you. and you are... what part of his family? under here it says john laurens and alexander hamilton are his parents." the lady said and looked up at eliza as she folded her hands into her lip.

"oh-uh, yes. i'm his mother." she smiled and blushed, phillip nodded and buried himself into eliza's arm. eliza smiled at him and bounced him up and down.

"o-oh, so who are john laurens and alexander hamilton..?" the lady asked more strictly.

"my husbands." eliza smirked. few people had a problem with gay or same sex marriages, it was their soulmate, they were meant to be together. a three person relationship is extremely uncommon and very over looked. a lot of people saw it as a joke, or something someone put together.

"oh..." the lady whispered she looked back up at eliza with a fake smile, taking phillip from her arms. "well i'll lead him to his class. i'll see you later, miss." the lady said sternly and eliza rolled her eyes. she waved goodbye to phillip and left the pre school.

and obviously got some food for the needy boys at her home. the actually grown ones surprising enough.

-

when eliza got home both of her husbands weren't downstairs. she slowly closed the door, piling in fast food. she walked upstairs, and saw them both fast asleep in bed, cuddling the night away.

eliza climbed into bed next to her husbands and they wrapped their arms around her, she cuddled into their combined chests. john smiled in his sleep, and mumbled "you smell like milk and honey."

eliza rolled her eyes and kissed him. he woke up and alex's arms were wrapped around eliza so she couldn't get up. "hello, love." he said groggily, smiling at eliza.

"hello. i got us food but alex won't let go of me." eliza whined. she looked down at alex's arms.

john smirked at his husband. "kiss him it'll wake him up." john told her and laughed softly. eliza looked at her sleeping husband and kissed him.

alex groggily turned around and let go of eliza. "oh my god he's a bear." eliza whispered.

"wouldn't disagree." john was out of bed and was going to the other side to sit next to eliza. he wrapped his arms around her waist and nuzzled his chin into her shoulder. "alex." john said.

"well im going back to sleep." eliza sang. alex immediately woke up. he always woke up when eliza sang. eliza giggled and looked at him. "there's food downstairs." eliza said softly.

alex sprung out of bed and ran downstairs. eliza jumped on john's back and he carried her downstairs.

first real chapter are you proud? im proud. anyways, guys! new update schedule, story of us every Saturday and helpless every Sunday.

i hope you guys don't mind but im starting school again soon and i won't have a lot of time to update. anyways, aLOT OF FLUFF.

that's all this is gonna be.
fluff.
however helpless is gonna have tons of aNGST IM sO PUMPED.

anywho, i love y'all!!

xx, emma