...Shadow's death...

In the death scene "challenge", Shadow and Kaliska were picked...

This is Shadow's death... Enjoy!

*THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SERIOUS SUBJECTS SUCH AS DEPRESSION, CUTTING AND SUICIDE. PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE SENSITIVE TO BLOOD. THANKS... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!*

I ran, I ran as fast as I could... I couldn't let them catch me, not again. Not ever again... They made me go through so much I just couldn't anymore. My bare feet ran on the uneven ground of the forest. Branches and rocks would continuously cut my feet but I continued anyway. I escaped from the mental hospital a few hours ago but I couldn't let them catch me.

They had shaved all the heads of the patients making us barely recognizable. We were held hostage and we were forced to swallow a bunch of pills that made us supposedly, calm down or should I say, forget who we truly are. We were shaped to be these "normal" human beings... But what is "normal"?

~

I never fit in; at school, I was bullied, pushed away, ignore and beaten... I'm not human. I never was either. I may look like a human but I'm more than dead inside, theses pills they made a swallowed everyday, made us forget who we truly are, our purpose, our family and friends... This was no longer help it was abuse... that's why I couldn't let them catch me again.

~
I bolted towards a cabin. I didn't know to who it belonged but I frankly didn't care at the moment. The door was locked so without any hesitation I broke the window and climbed inside... I had no choice, I was going to go crazy or insane, should I say? I looked around and saw a beautiful white door with purple flowers painted on it... I slowly opened the door, it was a bedroom that belong probably to a teenager, my age maybe? There was some clothes neatly folded on the bed. Without wasting more time I grabbed The black yoga pants and the crop top sweater. I threw my "dress" on the ground and immediately put the clothes on.

I found food but also blades... I knew I shouldn't but I had to. It has been such a long time. The feeling of the blade in my fingers brought back memories of all kinds... I lightly pressed the blade on my forearm and drag it across... Gosh did I missed this feeling! The quick tingle that it gives when you slide it across and still little pain that follows it before the blood starts pouring out of it... it's an amazing feeling, I'm telling you. People are addicted to drugs, alcohol, cigarettes and multiple other things but me? My addiction is the feeling that the blade gives you. A feeling that you won't feel anywhere else... it just takes her mind off things, it helps me think, it helps me take out some of the pain I have inside.

I continue to cut each cuts making me more aware of my surroundings, making me feel calm again... I had missed this feeling, I finally dropped the blade as tears roll down my face. I looked at myself in the mirror, cuts were visible on the boat of my four arms and the skin that wasn't covered by the sweatshirt...

 I laughed

I laughed. It's surprise me it has been a while since I hadn't laughed! My slow and creepy laugh echoed through the building. It reminded me of mr. J's laugh... The Joker's laugh. Then suddenly, I stopped. Something shiny and the distance caught my eye. I made my way towards it...

It was a gun. I carefully picked it up and notice that there was still a bullet in it... Lucky me I guess! I ran outside and faced the moon one last time. I loaded the gun and pressed it against the right side of my head and smiled up to the moon.

"It's okay, I know what I'm doing..."

I smirked, "And for all you readers, It's okay... I'm not crazy, I'm just Insane!" I let out a last, slow and crazy laugh before pulling the trigger of the silver gun.

Black.